Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SoSuave Discussion Forum

Asmodeus
Asmodeus
I see a search, for meaning and understanding. In search of the self we often find ourselves in the oddest of places, and sometimes it is there where you find your self. That you are here, an anomaly of sorts, that is self willed, a willingness to walk wherever the paths take you. That is a superior trait, you are not a sheep... You have my respect.
LiveYourDream
LiveYourDream
Life is a dream. Does one prefer to stay asleep or to wake-up from the dream? Upon awakening, does wakefulness remain or slumber come again? Infinite possibilities & preferences. What do we choose?
Asmodeus
Asmodeus
A very Buddhist perspective on things. That life is like a dream, that things seem solid but in reality they are constantly shifting. Either that or akin to Edgar Allen Poe... "is all that seem or seem but a dream". As for what you chose that is decided by you. You manifest your own destiny, that is the purpose of life itself.
LiveYourDream
LiveYourDream
Consider one movie/dream, from at least three perspectives...consider that of a character in the movie, one watching the movie, and as the script writer/director. Regardless of the perspective experienced, it's a dream/movie. And...

Perspective changes experience entirely.
Asmodeus
Asmodeus
So you seek to gain different perspectives, and to give them. New perspectives help people see things in a new light... Seeing things in a new light is essentially enlightenment. I understand.