“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #2

All (5) Haha Haha (2) Like Like (2) Love Love (1)

    1. Love

      MatureDJ

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        12,676
      • Reaction score
        5,121
    2. Haha

      ManFromTartarus

      Senior Don Juan
      • Messages
        323
      • Reaction score
        332
    3. Like

      Manure Spherian

      Master Don Juan 48
      • Messages
        1,899
      • Reaction score
        1,643
    4. Haha

      zekko

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        16,744
      • Reaction score
        9,934
    5. Like

      BaronOfHair

      Master Don Juan 37
      • Messages
        5,454
      • Reaction score
        2,933
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top