“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #1

All (6) Like Like (4) Haha Haha (2)

    1. Haha

      Askaladd

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        69
      • Reaction score
        42
    2. Like

      BeExcellent

      Master Don Juan 57
      • Messages
        5,414
      • Reaction score
        7,926
    3. Like

      BaronOfHair

      Master Don Juan 37
      • Messages
        5,454
      • Reaction score
        2,934
    4. Haha

      RoadKing_Rabbit

      Senior Don Juan From Northwest
      • Messages
        381
      • Reaction score
        336
    5. Like

      forcerecon01

      Master Don Juan 47
      • Messages
        863
      • Reaction score
        492
    6. Like

      Prepostereax

      Senior Don Juan
      • Messages
        201
      • Reaction score
        225
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top