“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #9

All (4) Like Like (3) Love Love (1)

    1. Like

      Lauel

      Don Juan 22
      • Messages
        126
      • Reaction score
        66
    2. Love

      Sega Genesis

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        983
      • Reaction score
        733
    3. Like

      TheGambino

      Master Don Juan From Somewhere
      • Messages
        2,751
      • Reaction score
        970
    4. Like

      Cheeky_James

      Master Don Juan 42
      • Messages
        533
      • Reaction score
        248
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top