“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #44

All (4) Like Like (3) Haha Haha (1)

    1. Haha

      Divorced w 3

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        3,865
      • Reaction score
        2,508
    2. Like

      Redwood

      Senior Don Juan From Houston, Texas
      • Messages
        418
      • Reaction score
        172
    3. Like

      BaronOfHair

      Master Don Juan 37
      • Messages
        5,454
      • Reaction score
        2,935
    4. Like

      FlexpertHamilton

      Master Don Juan From US
      • Messages
        3,128
      • Reaction score
        3,622
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top