“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #7

All (5) Like Like (5)

    1. Like

      forcerecon01

      Master Don Juan 47
      • Messages
        863
      • Reaction score
        492
    2. Like

      darksprezzatura

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        1,431
      • Reaction score
        1,814
    3. Like

      SW15

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        15,423
      • Reaction score
        12,522
    4. Like

      justaroundthecorner

      Senior Don Juan 41
      • Messages
        288
      • Reaction score
        271
    5. Like

      Bible_Belt

      Master Don Juan 50 From midwestern cow field 40
      • Messages
        17,567
      • Reaction score
        6,342
  • Loading…
Top