“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #1

All (5) Like Like (3) Love Love (1) Haha Haha (1)

    1. Like

      Mertz09

      Senior Don Juan From Houston Tx.
      • Messages
        263
      • Reaction score
        153
    2. Haha

      super_soaker

      Don Juan 76
      • Messages
        27
      • Reaction score
        18
    3. Like

      zekko

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        16,745
      • Reaction score
        9,934
    4. Like

      The Duke

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        6,505
      • Reaction score
        11,367
    5. Love

      forcerecon01

      Master Don Juan 47
      • Messages
        863
      • Reaction score
        492
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top