“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #5

All (6) Like Like (4) Haha Haha (1) Wow Wow (1)

    1. Like

      parabellum

      Don Juan From Ice coast
      • Messages
        141
      • Reaction score
        119
    2. Wow

      Agamemnon43

      Don Juan 34
      • Messages
        144
      • Reaction score
        110
    3. Like

      Scaramouche

      Master Don Juan 82 From Australia
      • Messages
        4,434
      • Reaction score
        1,548
    4. Haha

      corrector

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        10,384
      • Reaction score
        4,052
    5. Like

      Ricky

      Master Don Juan 52
      • Messages
        4,136
      • Reaction score
        892
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top