“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #2

All (5) Like Like (4) Haha Haha (1)

    1. Haha

      Solomon

      Master Don Juan From Inside her mind
      • Messages
        6,540
      • Reaction score
        4,076
    2. Like

      Vanderdonck

      Master Don Juan 50
      • Messages
        849
      • Reaction score
        865
    3. Like

      Isildur1

      Senior Don Juan 33
      • Messages
        298
      • Reaction score
        187
    4. Like

      Kladed

      Don Juan 24
      • Messages
        10
      • Reaction score
        6
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top