"Badboymaxxing"

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"To quote her: " the badboy ,the only type of man who can get us to be obsessively in love "

That hurts like FECK doesn't it?
No, I don't pay any attention to it. Why should I care what a woman with white hair who I wouldn't even notice on the street, says about male - female relationships? Moreover, she admits in the 'about me' section that she has exes and emasculated her husband. :rolleyes: It makes no sense to listen to her.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy a Hellcat.

That'll make you badboy easy.

Also, Ive had this conversation in the past. If you want successful career oriented 30 year + women, you don't need to be a bad boy. You can be a successful white collar man. But I find those women repulsive. I like the 20 year old bartender with banging body / bottle girl types. To get those girls, you gotta be a bad boy because thats what they are attracted to.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That hurts like FECK doesn't it?
No, it doesn't. If you don't know how to play to female fantasies, what kind of seducer are you?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just need confidence and to be in shape. "Badboy" theory is just cope for nice guys. I've never been a "badboy" and I've done fine with all kinds of women, not so much the hoodrats though because I stay away from them and that lifestyle.
I know a number of guys who have tattoos who are also absolute pu*sies. We actually have a name for them: Pseudo Tough Guys.

If it's the dumb, superficial woman (i.e. tattoo men lover) you want, or any woman for that matter, you'd be 1000% better off adopting the IDGAF attitude, getting or staying in shape, and dressing nice.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I don't pay any attention to it. Why should I care what a woman with white hair who I wouldn't even notice on the street, says about male - female relationships? Moreover, she admits in the 'about me' section that she has exes and emasculated her husband. :rolleyes: It makes no sense to listen to her.
Yeah, but we are not her core audience. I assume that are the normies and even some women.

I just gave an example of how the whole idea behind the badboy becomes more mainstream.

Unfortunately the thread ( as useal) becomes a ...Or has a similar pathway like Alpha male threads.

It triggers men. Explaining how even wolfs have no alpha blabla. While we all fecking know what an alpa man is when we see one.

Especially WOMEN will notice..

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it doesn't. If you don't know how to play to female fantasies, what kind of seducer are you?
A bad one?

And yeah, many men are actually bad seducers. Great providers, but terrible at seduction.

That's why we have a discussion in a thrwad called BADBOY MAXXING.

It's offers a philosophy, thus a possible solution to men who are cleuless but yet dont wanna give up. It's s a good thing to have such a tgread because there's definitely a market for this.

Perhaps it's all superficial to you. And not deep enough. But thia is a different type of game for different types of men.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While we all fecking know what an alpa man is when we see one.
You want to be more alpha? Stop caring so much about what women want and give them what they need.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a number of guys who have tattoos who are also absolute pu*sies. We actually have a name for them: Pseudo Tough Guys.

If it's the dumb, superficial woman (i.e. tattoo men lover) you want, or any woman for that matter, you'd be 1000% better off adopting the IDGAF attitude, getting or staying in shape, and dressing nice.
Yet I believe that for example tattoos are not necessarily a bad addition to those features. Just like a nice house, car, back yard, even walk and way of looking and talking are all things a man can and MUST use to form his identity.

The badboy imagery is just a start. In my culture being a badboy is a minimum requirement to be a part of society :oops:

Thus I always despised if, trying to be different. And tbh I've seen many many times how the seemingly simplistic badboy route was way more successful than any other one.

Isn't that what we're after? Good results?

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to be more alpha? Stop caring so much about what women want and give them what they need.
Again a rather poetic and kinda cryptic answer.

I can also take the seat of the philosophical dude who stands above all those chumps.

Sometimes you gotta give meat and potato type of advice..
Be a badboy if you want, it doesn't appeal to me. As I said before, I have zero interest in being a bad boy. To me, it's setting the bar too low. I'm not going to aspire to be something I have no interest in being. If that costs me some women, so be it. Small price to pay. I would prefer to be true to myself. The ideal I am looking for is to be the successful man, that's my role model.

And by the way, "successful" doesn't just mean financially. Embrace masculinity in its fullest form.
Let me say this; if this is an actual discussion you would beat me EASILY.

Ofcourse "it shouldn't be about women". But tbh I'm getting kinda annoyed with this particular anwer. Why? Lets imagine (real life example) an incel who looks bad because he is.. an incel.

Without any confidence. Nearing a decade long dryspell. What would we ( veterans) tell him? The amog answer that he should "just be himself like us"( you, me whatever) ? Or something solid that's readily applicable and provides him with a actual place to start from?

Some men need grande makeovers. Mentally, physically and spiritually. You're talking about the spiritual and mental part, but yet there's a obvious physical aspect to the game that might be way more important for women than a lot of men think.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps it's all superficial to you. And not deep enough. But thia is a different type of game for different types of men.
Not superficial, but certainly not deep enough, yes.

I don't think most men here are capable of following any real advice, because they're still caught in the web of expectations and how other people see them. And they're hooked on getting advice, even if the advice comes from incels who cannot even have a normal conversation with a woman.

An actual bad boy doesn't give an airborne copulation about 'height' and 'six packs' and 'getting noticed by women'. They don't take sh!t from anyone, least of all women who are known to be mercurial and often delusional. They know not to listen to what women say, because more often than not what they say is not about the words but about the meaning behind the words.

Stop giving women so much attention and they'll come to you, wondering why you don't give them attention. And then don't give them any attention or validation. Women are like cats. The more you chase them, the more difficult they are to catch. But give your attention to something else, and the woman will wonder why you're not paying attention to them. And they'll do anything to get your attention.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not superficial, but certainly not deep enough, yes.

I don't think most men here are capable of following any real advice, because they're still caught in the web of expectations and how other people see them. And they're hooked on getting advice, even if the advice comes from incels who cannot even have a normal conversation with a woman.

An actual bad boy doesn't give an airborne copulation about 'height' and 'six packs' and 'getting noticed by women'. They don't take sh!t from anyone, least of all women who are known to be mercurial and often delusional. They know not to listen to what women say, because more often than not what they say is not about the words but about the meaning behind the words.

Stop giving women so much attention and they'll come to you, wondering why you don't give them attention. And then don't give them any attention or validation. Women are like cats. The more you chase them, the more difficult they are to catch. But give your attention to something else, and the woman will wonder why you're not paying attention to them. And they'll do anything to get your attention.
That's an actual great answer tbh..

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you gotta give meat and potato type of advice.
I've given plenty of advice, but apparently it falls on deaf ears.

I can also take the seat of the philosophical dude who stands above all those chumps.
Can you? Really? Because it seems that the moment something sounds philosophical, you call it cryptic.

Again a rather poetic and kinda cryptic answer.
There's nothing cryptic about not giving women what they want, but giving them what they need. The problem is that you may know what they are vocal about what they want, but you don't know what they need. And the clues to what they need is so abundantly clear that I'm amazed how nobody seems to understand the deeper layers and gets stuck in the superficial answers.

Stop listening to what women say they want. You already know what they want: attention and validation. What happens when you give that to them? They'll take is as their due and go look further for more attention and validation from other men. What happens if you don't give them attention and validation? What happens if you care more about other things? They'll get confused. Why are you not giving them attention? Why don't you validate their beauty? Don't you like them? Maybe if they show more cleavage and play more with their hair, maybe that will grab your attention? The more you ignore / resist their avances, the more effort they will put in getting your attention and validation.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course "it shouldn't be about women". But tbh I'm getting kinda annoyed with this particular anwer. Why? Lets imagine (real life example) an incel who looks bad because he is.. an incel.
Guys should do whatever they think appropriate for their situation. Most likely we have different definitions of bad boy, to me it has always brought up a negative connotation that I don't like. For instance, "boy" vs. "man". Whatever. What I really want to say is that there are different types that attract women, it's not like the only choice you have is to play the bad boy. Do what suits you.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've played the Bad boy card for years all it tends to do is get you laid with the wrong types of girls and into relationships with girls who aren't really what you want long term

If your looking for casual sex and random situationships go for it

The smart high quality chicks (the ones you probably want to be in a long term relationship with) Seem to have wised up to the bad boy or the "fvckboy" as he is now know as

I haven't met one girl I've actually been seriously interested in where being a bad boy has worked out well

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys should do whatever they think appropriate for their situation. Most likely we have different definitions of bad boy, to me it has always brought up a negative connotation that I don't like. For instance, "boy" vs. "man". Whatever. What I really want to say is that there are different types that attract women, it's not like the only choice you have is to play the bad boy. Do what suits you.
We're in a back and forth and that's okay. Yet I do try to explain it, and provide men who are interested with anwers. The badboy is such a hot item for WOMEN that its crazy to dismiss it at this point. It's almost cope.

My starting point is that a man who has no luck with women and on top of that gets amog-ed by every other man on a daily can safely take on such an image.

Again . It's easy to say;

" you should just be you , a badboy imagr is fake".

And send him back into the wild clueless. In my culture EVERYONE is a badboy. As I see people dismissing it I can't stop thinking about the thousands and thousands examples of men i knew who lived by this and actually were pretty successful with it.

Same with the alpha man. To me it not only makes sense, it's also " just" an archetype that can be added to a man his arsenal.

The James bond
The fratboy
The clean shaved businessman
The alto / arty farty guy
Gym dude
Ect

All of which are just images.

We were all born naked.

A smart man finds out what suits him and adopts it. No shame in that.

Would be nice if some men would at least admit that their current philosophy isn't the best neither. And that they also struggle with modern dating .

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've given plenty of advice, but apparently it falls on deaf ears.

Can you? Really? Because it seems that the moment something sounds philosophical, you call it cryptic.

There's nothing cryptic about not giving women what they want, but giving them what they need. The problem is that you may know what they are vocal about what they want, but you don't know what they need. And the clues to what they need is so abundantly clear that I'm amazed how nobody seems to understand the deeper layers and gets stuck in the superficial answers.

Stop listening to what women say they want. You already know what they want: attention and validation. What happens when you give that to them? They'll take is as their due and go look further for more attention and validation from other men. What happens if you don't give them attention and validation? What happens if you care more about other things? They'll get confused. Why are you not giving them attention? Why don't you validate their beauty? Don't you like them? Maybe if they show more cleavage and play more with their hair, maybe that will grab your attention? The more you ignore / resist their avances, the more effort they will put in getting your attention and validation.
What happens when a man who is invincible to women gives them no validation and attention? Nothing

The physical image is just to get your foot between the door. I never said it was the end all be all. But I do know some men who struggle with women who would benefit from a total make over.

Even in this thread there are men who struggle severely with dating and yet dismiss new ideas.

Make a thread about what women need.dear to stick your neck out. Or point out to threads/ posts where you supposedly "layed down what women need" because i assure you that the latter can also be Argued about for pages.

Remember, meat and potato advice. Clear answers ,easy to understand for both the beginner and the advanced "seducer"

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, meat and potato advice. Clear answers ,easy to understand for both the beginner and the advanced "seducer"
Remember, I'm not here to give advice on seducing. I'm not a PUA, I'm a writer doing research into the 'manosphere'.
I don't have 'the answers', just what works for me.

I've written here about my life, but most people here cannot (or don't want to) relate. I come from a dysfunctional family and derailed in my childhood, became a delinquent (but was never caught), almost killed myself and had a violent phase where I almost got killed several times before I turned my life around at 23. My dark past changed my outlook on life. IDGAF about most things people care about; I don't need to impress the greedy people who obsess about status and wealth, or the superficial people who care only about appearances. I don't feel the need to 'belong' to any groups, I'm fine with being an Einzelgänger.

I advise people to embrace the IDGAF attitude. Don't care about other people's opinions, most of them are wrong anyway, especially with regards to women and relationships.

My personal experience with C-PTSD got me into counselling men and women with PTSD to get the Disorder part under control.
As a result, men and women share their trauma and insecurities with me. These are confidences that I'm not going to talk about on a public forum, but I can tell you that most people have issues that come out in a different way than you'd think. That's why I advise people to not take everything at face value. It's like the quarrel over who didn't put the cap on the toothpaste tube: it's never about the toothpaste.

What people are most worried about is the 'hidden agenda'. Since people (women especially) communicate mostly indirectly and hide their own agenda, they will seek your hidden agenda. When they find an agenda, they feel like they 'know' you. Most guys pretend to like a woman only to get between her legs. So women play the long con, pretending they don't like sex to retain their power over these 'players'. They know that the moment they show how much they enjoy themselves, the 'power dynamic' shifts and they will lose their control.

However, most people who are 'forced' to be in control, it takes too much strain and they would love to find someone who takes the reins without abusing that responsibility. Someone who is 'in control' but not 'controlling'.

My agenda is simple: I'm a writer, I always do character research. If someone wonders why I'm interested in hearing about their life, it's probably to take elements from that and use it in my fiction. Because my 'agenda' is out in the open, people trust me and since they know I'm discreet they often tell me things they won't tell other people.

I'm half-open about my dark past. I don't hide it, but I don't give out details. I'm not emotionally unavailable, but I don't throw my heart around, so it takes time and effort to win my affections. I don't follow my penis around, so the usual temptations women throw at men fail with me.

Women are attracted to my darkness for different reasons. Some because it resonates with their own darkness; some because they want to 'save / heal' me; some because they cannot relate to someone who pedestals them where they feel undeserving.

What most people hanker for is someone they can trust with their innermost feelings. Someone who will listen and take them seriously. Everyone wants to be seen, but only by the right people. Women want attention and validation, but you have to move beyond that into why they need all that attention and validation.

If you're secure in yourself, you don't need validation and attention from strangers. Most women feel lost and alone, even with their friends and family, because they don't understand why someone would like them if they really knew their inner darkness.

Their fascination with 'dark triad' men comes mostly because they can relate to people who treat them exactly for who they see themselves. Dark triad men don't pedestal women and women have to put effort in getting them to give them attention and validation. In comparison to the freely given flood of attention from 'good guys', the attention they worked for feels more genuine and valuable.

Duff55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, I'm not here to give advice on seducing. I'm not a PUA, I'm a writer doing research into the 'manosphere'.
I don't have 'the answers', just what works for me.

I've written here about my life, but most people here cannot (or don't want to) relate. I come from a dysfunctional family and derailed in my childhood, became a delinquent (but was never caught), almost killed myself and had a violent phase where I almost got killed several times before I turned my life around at 23. My dark past changed my outlook on life. IDGAF about most things people care about; I don't need to impress the greedy people who obsess about status and wealth, or the superficial people who care only about appearances. I don't feel the need to 'belong' to any groups, I'm fine with being an Einzelgänger.

I advise people to embrace the IDGAF attitude. Don't care about other people's opinions, most of them are wrong anyway, especially with regards to women and relationships.

My personal experience with C-PTSD got me into counselling men and women with PTSD to get the Disorder part under control.
As a result, men and women share their trauma and insecurities with me. These are confidences that I'm not going to talk about on a public forum, but I can tell you that most people have issues that come out in a different way than you'd think. That's why I advise people to not take everything at face value. It's like the quarrel over who didn't put the cap on the toothpaste tube: it's never about the toothpaste.

What people are most worried about is the 'hidden agenda'. Since people (women especially) communicate mostly indirectly and hide their own agenda, they will seek your hidden agenda. When they find an agenda, they feel like they 'know' you. Most guys pretend to like a woman only to get between her legs. So women play the long con, pretending they don't like sex to retain their power over these 'players'. They know that the moment they show how much they enjoy themselves, the 'power dynamic' shifts and they will lose their control.

However, most people who are 'forced' to be in control, it takes too much strain and they would love to find someone who takes the reins without abusing that responsibility. Someone who is 'in control' but not 'controlling'.

My agenda is simple: I'm a writer, I always do character research. If someone wonders why I'm interested in hearing about their life, it's probably to take elements from that and use it in my fiction. Because my 'agenda' is out in the open, people trust me and since they know I'm discreet they often tell me things they won't tell other people.

I'm half-open about my dark past. I don't hide it, but I don't give out details. I'm not emotionally unavailable, but I don't throw my heart around, so it takes time and effort to win my affections. I don't follow my penis around, so the usual temptations women throw at men fail with me.

Women are attracted to my darkness for different reasons. Some because it resonates with their own darkness; some because they want to 'save / heal' me; some because they cannot relate to someone who pedestals them where they feel undeserving.

What most people hanker for is someone they can trust with their innermost feelings. Someone who will listen and take them seriously. Everyone wants to be seen, but only by the right people. Women want attention and validation, but you have to move beyond that into why they need all that attention and validation.

If you're secure in yourself, you don't need validation and attention from strangers. Most women feel lost and alone, even with their friends and family, because they don't understand why someone would like them if they really knew their inner darkness.

Their fascination with 'dark triad' men comes mostly because they can relate to people who treat them exactly for who they see themselves. Dark triad men don't pedestal women and women have to put effort in getting them to give them attention and validation. In comparison to the freely given flood of attention from 'good guys', the attention they worked for feels more genuine and valuable.
Good post but whats the thing about your "Darkness"?
Where does it come from if you came around it and overcame it, if its in the way u treat women, nothing dark about that, there is no abuse, just fair treatment
So do u mean by it your way u treat women now which is a consequence of ur past, or you mean that your past is still in there with you even if you came out of it and is being sensed by women around you?