Am I overcomplicating Getting girls

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I started this journey at 17 when I came on this site. Stumbled upon book of pook and models and tried game with some success. I was also good looking and in good shape. However after a decade of doing this I’m starting to realize the best way to get girls is be as jacked and good looking as possible and focus on getting rich. All else seems stupid. Say you “game” a girl but eventually she’ll see through the bs and you can’t “game” a girl forever. Game works but it seems like a short term solution to a long term problem. Am I coping? I honestly believe getting jacked rich and good looking is to e be all end all. Obviously you need some level of social awareness but that’s a given assuming your not autistic

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly believe getting jacked rich and good looking is to e be all end all.
Most men aren’t jacked. Most men aren’t rich. Most men aren’t good looking. But most men get girls.
With that being said. Absolutely get as fit & wealthy as you can. For many reasons.

Getting good looking is harder. You essentially are or aren’t.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started this journey at 17 when I came on this site. Stumbled upon book of pook and models and tried game with some success. I was also good looking and in good shape. However after a decade of doing this I’m starting to realize the best way to get girls is be as jacked and good looking as possible and focus on getting rich. All else seems stupid. Say you “game” a girl but eventually she’ll see through the bs and you can’t “game” a girl forever. Game works but it seems like a short term solution to a long term problem. Am I coping? I honestly believe getting jacked rich and good looking is to e be all end all. Obviously you need some level of social awareness but that’s a given assuming your not autistic
1st of all I 100% agree that if your balance of what important is off ( e.g women are more important than a career and stable future) ,that the following will happen; You'll be jacked, dressed "okay" , and yes indeed, you'll get women left and right. But the higher the quality of women, the more painful will be your unmasking time and time again . (If you have some Gotdamm pride that is..) Many dudes wear Balenciaga and Gucci but sleep on a matras on the floor. Or the less dramatic version: they simply don't have their shyte together 360 and they KNOW that. It unknowingly chips away from a man's full potential, and some men don't even know they're not moving optimally .

And if you actually dealt with enough women you'll also know that women will give their UNFILTERED opinion about your situation.

On the other hand, I don't necessarily agree that being jacked and rich is the end all be all. Great features to have and a solid plan to start off with, but far from the ultimate goal in life.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men aren’t jacked. Most men aren’t rich. Most men aren’t good looking. But most men get girls.
With that being said. Absolutely get as fit & wealthy as you can. For many reasons.

Getting good looking is harder. You essentially are or aren’t.
Kim going off my experience but in yours do you think looks matter?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in good shape but not jacked. I don't lead with money. I'm decent looking, shaved head. What seals the deal for me?....I. very confident, I can and do talk to everyone in social settings. Im very good at connecting with women during conversations. The more women I am with, the more experienced I become and the easier it is. My looks certainly aren't improving.

It all matters to some extent. The good thing is, if you are lacking in one area, another can carry the day for you. Women are attracted to many things.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your point is not wrong but is not valid also to a certain level.

Personality is what matters at the end of the day.

You can be rich, jacked and good looking and have a brain of a turtle.

Women will sense that miles away and will sense your weakness they will loose attraction and use you for money. They will find that bartender or that waiter to suck his d1ick and be obsessed because of his personality.

But if you are rich, jacked and your brain works and you are self-aware of what you are doing in your life and you have your sh1t together then yes it will matter to attract higher-quality women and much more successful.

This does not mean that you can't attract women because you are poor or you have a belly. It will be harder to get good quality women.

Trust me, women who have their sh1to together want guys who have their shi1t together also. They want someone who runs his life at his own terms. The outside factors will play a role to seal the deal.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However after a decade of doing this I’m starting to realize the best way to get girls is be as jacked and good looking as possible and focus on getting rich. All else seems stupid.
I'd focus on getting good social skills and work on charm, but if you want to lead with your wallet, good luck to you.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“The girls you attract are based on a reflection of who you are”. Keep one foot grounded in the basics.
When the time is right, the right woman and situation will find you, organically.

Above all, be confident.

If you lack confidence, put in the work. It may take some serious introspection and proactiveness on your part to sow some wild oats, but if you take the necessary steps to improve the relevant facets of your life that are holding you back, you'll review your station in a year or two and be able to gauge a marked change within yourself.

You may even have an STI or pregnancy scare. Won't that be exciting.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thinkt this post still rings true. If your not rich or on the path to it nor fit or on the path to it you won’t get the hottest girls you can get. No amount of game can fix this. It’s survival. You maybe very slight chance can you fvck a girl but don’t even think about keeping her. Fix these two first before anything else

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thinkt this post still rings true. If your not rich or on the path to it nor fit or on the path to it you won’t get the hottest girls you can get. No amount of game can fix this. It’s survival. You maybe very slight chance can you fvck a girl but don’t even think about keeping her. Fix these two first before anything else
I'm far from being rich and far from being jacked.
I'm tall and good looking, I'm also very confident.
I get the hottest girls.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your not rich or on the path to it nor fit or on the path to it you won’t get the hottest girls you can get.
I think you will get the hottest girls you can get.
What you won't get is the hottest girls you want to get.

Invest in yourself before you invest into others.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm far from being rich and far from being jacked.
I'm tall and good looking, I'm also very confident.
I get the hottest girls.
but the guy whos rich tall good looking jacked and confident will take your girl

Serenity

Reaction score
It comes down to what you think of as game, I don't think you have the same perception as me of what game is.

To you game seems to be a facade, having to keep it up and inevitably they'll see through such BS. I took it a step further, not just playing pretend by emulating a bunch of behaviors, but understanding what these behaviors actually signals to women, what quality they think is behind it that they find attractive. Then I worked on myself to attain these qualities, permanently.

I'm not playing games anymore, I just am this way or rather I shaped myself into being this way. It takes zero effort because I'm no longer playing, what they see is what they get.

This authenticity and confidence is the last piece. If you turn out to not be what they thought because you played a facade then obviously it will be a big let down when they figure out you're not as good as they thought.

If you think you need to play games because you're not good enough then either you have to work on yourself or grab your balls and dare to be yourself. It could very well be that you're lacking character and integrity, if so then that's what you should be working on. It could also be that you're playing games because you lack the self-esteem to be who you really are, if so then you just need to grow a pair. Could be both, but if you're at least authentic then you might get a lot better feedback on whatever qualities you're missing.

Being jacked and having well above middle class amount of money is a bonus, but if you're just generally insufferable for a woman to be around for a longer amount of time, then obviously it will weaken your staying power a lot. Of those two the money will help more in terms of a woman tolerating your potential character flaws. Highly dependent on the woman and what she personally finds more valuable, I think a significant amount of women would say "fvck it" to the money if the man that comes along with it is insufferable.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It comes down to what you think of as game, I don't think you have the same perception as me of what game is.

To you game seems to be a facade, having to keep it up and inevitably they'll see through such BS. I took it a step further, not just playing pretend by emulating a bunch of behaviors, but understanding what these behaviors actually signals to women, what quality they think is behind it that they find attractive. Then I worked on myself to attain these qualities, permanently.

I'm not playing games anymore, I just am this way or rather I shaped myself into being this way. It takes zero effort because I'm no longer playing, what they see is what they get.

This authenticity and confidence is the last piece. If you turn out to not be what they thought because you played a facade then obviously it will be a big let down when they figure out you're not as good as they thought.

If you think you need to play games because you're not good enough then either you have to work on yourself or grab your balls and dare to be yourself. It could very well be that you're lacking character and integrity, if so then that's what you should be working on. It could also be that you're playing games because you lack the self-esteem to be who you really are, if so then you just need to grow a pair. Could be both, but if you're at least authentic then you might get a lot better feedback on whatever qualities you're missing.

Being jacked and having well above middle class amount of money is a bonus, but if you're just generally insufferable for a woman to be around for a longer amount of time, then obviously it will weaken your staying power a lot. Of those two the money will help more in terms of a woman tolerating your potential character flaws. Highly dependent on the woman and what she personally finds more valuable, I think a significant amount of women would say "fvck it" to the money if the man that comes along with it is insufferable.
agree with everything your saying character and authenticity is everything.