“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #6

All (6) Like Like (6)

    1. Like

      Divorced w 3

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        3,867
      • Reaction score
        2,511
    2. Like

      The Duke

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        6,509
      • Reaction score
        11,381
    3. Like

      sangheilios

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        2,630
      • Reaction score
        2,730
    4. Like

      Westminster

      Senior Don Juan 60
      • Messages
        447
      • Reaction score
        577
    5. Like

      zekko

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        16,745
      • Reaction score
        9,935
    6. Like

      Bingo-Player

      Master Don Juan From uk
      • Messages
        3,624
      • Reaction score
        4,338
  • Loading…
Top