Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not so suave...

kleathe1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a cute girl come into the restaurant behind me at lunch today. She was close enough to hold the door and it wasn't some long awkward pause like I was waiting for her. She smiled a big smile and said thank you and I went ahead back to the friend I was with and ordered. She was alone and sat in the outside seating a few tables away and posted up with her laptop and sunglasses. I wanted to approach her and just got in my head telling myself all kinds of BS like im with a friend and I don't want to make it awkward...blah blah blah. We finished eating and the friend I was with went out front to smoke. I had a shot to say something to her and i blew it... I know it happens, and I go back to the disappointment of regret is worse than the fear of rejection. I do fine with women in social settings, but I hate cold approaching. I want to be better at not giving a damn, but at this point I'm not. Anyway, such is life. Maybe next time I'll remember this and get the balls to do something instead of writing on here about how I wish I had...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s a time and a place.
i always take a smile or an eye glance as ammunition for the next girl when the opportunity presents itself to take a shot!

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's cliche but you miss all of the shots you don't take

its all about thinking and acting on your feet its not easy as most people live inside their own heads

After around 1000 approaches I can tell you it doesnt really get easier , but you get better

And when you get better you get actual results
---------------------------------------------

I left a club early hours Saturday morning as I was tired waiting to get an uber

Every über kept cancelling on me and I randomly notice this chick like 500 yards away standing on the curb

I went to ask if she was having trouble with uber , she said yea but she has one booked

I said we should share a regular taxi , she declines but says I can share hers

She is Brazilian Hb 6.5 / 7 we end up having an extremely interesting conversation , I get her number

Seems we are going to date next week

The reason im giving you this story is because this is a good example of how cold approach should work completely random , zero expectations and just very natural

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta say @Bingo-Player is really smooth with real life shjt that happens to have an icebreaker in there somewhere.

If more guys would just see women as human beings who are not the boogeyman and just interact, you'd meet some fascinating woman as you go about your own life.

Great situation where two people happened to have a common problem of Uber being scarce. Led to a bit of kindness and trust in her sharing her ride, an interesting conversation and a date arranged. And it was a real life interaction so the girl is less likely to flake.

Go outside guys, seriously ;).