Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where tf do you meet ambitious driven real men?

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to me most dudes are soft and expect **** to just fall on their laps. All my friends from hs still go to clubs and smoke weed chasing 4s. Whete tf do you guys meet real driven men who actually live the 1% life? Seems like they’re all too busy to socialize which makes sense but **** it gets lonely. Guess why they say lonely at the top

Serenity

Reaction score
I would argue that social isolation is not living the top 1% life, given how incredibly important it is for human beings to thrive.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm literally right here.

Joking, I don't make 500k/yr, but I'm working my *ss off to get there.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would argue that social isolation is not living the top 1% life, given how incredibly important it is for human beings to thrive.
I know I agree that’s why I want to meet more people. One of my mentors makes $400,000 a month which I’m glad I know. I have my gf as well but other than that instagram is the closest I can get to the people living the life I want. Thinking of joining their paid groups to get closer and do in person meetups

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having mentors based on money is a hang up and ill advised, there are more people who fraudulently obtain wealth than people who earn it of their own character

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess why they say lonely at the top
I am running through my mind who in my social circle (including family) makes very high income, hundreds of thousands to seven figures.
(I see you aren’t seeking middle class people who make low six figures like the rest of my social circle and me).

Film director
Orthopedic hip surgeon
Lawyer
Physiatrist
Accountant and tax litigator
Amazon executive
Diamond/jewelry business owner
Glass business owner and engineer

These people are anything but lonely and were never lonely, though they aren’t all married to knockouts. Two of them are former bodybuilders.

I would argue that social isolation is not living the top 1% life,
Do you mean those making less than $750,000 per year are lonely and not thriving?

Last edited:

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to me most dudes are soft and expect **** to just fall on their laps. All my friends from hs still go to clubs and smoke weed chasing 4s. Whete tf do you guys meet real driven men who actually live the 1% life? Seems like they’re all too busy to socialize which makes sense but **** it gets lonely. Guess why they say lonely at the top
I totally get you.

You need to network in areas and events that like-minded people go-to. This is the only way.

I have a circle of mentors. One has made millions, other one is getting there. Both own very successful businesses.

My work allows me to travel to middle-east countries where I meet very successful people at conferences and events and I have build a strong network.

I don't have time either to socialize or watch tv and waste time. It's pointless. It's hard to find people who are like-minded like you.

And yes it's lonely up there.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They all mingle and dwell in mastermind groups with other highly successful high level productive guys - some are very exclusive and expensive (Some cost between 10-20K to 100 K to +1 million to join in membership fees) to join:

Here is a list to start with:

Some more specific examples of master mind groups:
Richard Cooper's Mastermind group is probably the most accessible one on price/membership cost (cheapest), for most people: https://entrepreneursincars.com

The more high-end ones:

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends how old you are.
I am running through my mind who in my social circle (including family) makes very high income, hundreds of thousands to seven figures.
(I see you aren’t seeking middle class people who make low six figures like the rest of my social circle and me).

Film director
Orthopedic hip surgeon
Lawyer
Physiatrist
Accountant and tax litigator
Amazon executive
Diamond/jewelry business owner
Glass business owner and engineer

These people are anything but lonely and were never lonely, though they aren’t all married to knockouts. Two of them are former bodybuilders.

Do you mean those making less than $750,000 per year are lonely and not thriving?
they aren’t exactly alone but they are isolated by talent and commitment. How many Conor mcgrebors or Michael Jordan’s see there?

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I say lonely at the top it’s when your the top guy around average people. I’m well aware that people at the top mingle with others at the top at a certain point that’s what I’m looking for. And I need to build myself up first to feel like I belong I am well aware of what I need to fix

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I say lonely at the top it’s when your the top guy around average people. I’m well aware that people at the top mingle with others at the top at a certain point that’s what I’m looking for. And I need to build myself up first to feel like I belong I am well aware of what I need to fix
What line of work are you in or will you be in?