Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to navigate?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys i’d love your input on this,

i approached a set of girls, they were a group 3 girls, one of them was really hot, i open with and asked where are y’all from, they said we are dutch i was like you don’t look dutch because of their looks) y’all look like hip-hop chicks, she asks how does that look? I reply you look more russian, polish somewhere in that region (they didn’t have the typical blonde hair blue eyes), they were like no we are dutch, then a friend of hers come out from the supermarket and she was like how does she look like? (The girl was blonde with blue eyes) -> i say she looks dutch, she is like no she is swedish i was like yeah whatever they all look the same, and then they simply walk away,

Now thinking about it, this was the dumbest thing to ever say, i came off across as stereotypical, racist, and just very shallow. Btw the girl who came out was a girl who i approached a few months before and she gave me her number and she just ghosted me.

how do you navigate chicks who rejected/ghosted you before but look like they are down after a while? Essentially i got triggered that’s why i responded the way i did. Is this a stupid, counter-productive belief to have like rejecting girls who reject you? because i feel i could’ve atleast gotten the number of the chick i approached

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should work on a positive mindset before you start chatting up girls with inane banter.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you navigate chicks who rejected/ghosted you before but look like they are down after a while? Essentially i got triggered that’s why i responded the way i did. Is this a stupid, counter-productive belief to have like rejecting girls who reject you? because i feel i could’ve atleast gotten the number of the chick i approached
Good job for cold approaching but you used a dumb line and what's worse had no idea how to control the frame after you said it , it's clear you said it without thinking

Can you really blame them for rejecting you with such poor conversation ?

You are young and still a boy the females won't really respect you much you just need to churn through the rejections and build character / confidence

In the last 18 months ive done about 1000 approaches maybe more ive lost count you don't have time to over analyse each one

Just take highlights from them and move to the next ......every so often you will run into a girl who's into you and it will be easier

All a numbers game do not take the rejection as an attack on yourself

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now thinking about it, this was the dumbest thing to ever say, i came off across as stereotypical, racist, and just very shallow. Btw the girl who came out was a girl who i approached a few months before and she gave me her number and she just ghosted me.
It didn't matter that what you said was stereotypical. You had a clever statement, and your fault is that you doubled down, obviously with no goal in mind where to steer the conversation next.

You could have asked where they were going, who they were. You could have told them where you're going, asked what they study, and proceeding to say farewell due to an important errand, but then to at least ask for any contact details before leaving. There's your possible approach for next time.

Lean into knowing them more, not into what you believe in.

According to you, it just "looks like" they are down... so they are not down. At most, you don't know. Move on.

You let her rejection affect you. Why? Her friends are also beautiful, they seem. Move on to them, forget what she made you feel.

Again, you say you "could have" got the chick's number... but you didn't. Next time, now knowing what to do, take it slow and act in the moment.

In my (albeit limited) experience, it is better to respectfully isolate the girl you're interested in from her friends. That way, you are more in control of the situation.

Know what you want, and be prepared to act whenever an opportunity arises.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys i’d love your input on this,

i approached a set of girls, they were a group 3 girls, one of them was really hot, i open with and asked where are y’all from, they said we are dutch i was like you don’t look dutch because of their looks) y’all look like hip-hop chicks, she asks how does that look? I reply you look more russian, polish somewhere in that region (they didn’t have the typical blonde hair blue eyes), they were like no we are dutch, then a friend of hers come out from the supermarket and she was like how does she look like? (The girl was blonde with blue eyes) -> i say she looks dutch, she is like no she is swedish i was like yeah whatever they all look the same, and then they simply walk away,

Have a listen.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brooooooooooo hahahhahahhaha
I’m glad you liked it. That’s literally how much you need to understand about female psychology.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are too much in your head about women.

Not every situation needs to have a result and it should not be that way.

What ever happened in the past has happened you can't change that and you shouldn't. Each woman you meet will have a different reaction, attitude and mindset. As mentioned previously all you need to do is adapt like a chameleon would in every situation.

This way you have a higher chance of scoring to be honest.

Who cares if a chick that ghosted you walks out?

Welcome to the 21st century. This is where everything happens now and ghosting is quite normal.

You need to remove outcome for every cold-approach. This is the only way to avoid getting triggered.

Adapt my friend, adapt.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are too much in your head about women.

Not every situation needs to have a result and it should not be that way.

What ever happened in the past has happened you can't change that and you shouldn't. Each woman you meet will have a different reaction, attitude and mindset. As mentioned previously all you need to do is adapt like a chameleon would in every situation.

This way you have a higher chance of scoring to be honest.

Who cares if a chick that ghosted you walks out?

Welcome to the 21st century. This is where everything happens now and ghosting is quite normal.

You need to remove outcome for every cold-approach. This is the only way to avoid getting triggered.

Adapt my friend, adapt.
Bro if i understand you right, your course of action in that situation would be just to act like everything is fine and kinda like you havent approached her before?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It didn't matter that what you said was stereotypical. You had a clever statement, and your fault is that you doubled down, obviously with no goal in mind where to steer the conversation next.

You could have asked where they were going, who they were. You could have told them where you're going, asked what they study, and proceeding to say farewell due to an important errand, but then to at least ask for any contact details before leaving. There's your possible approach for next time.

Lean into knowing them more, not into what you believe in.

According to you, it just "looks like" they are down... so they are not down. At most, you don't know. Move on.

You let her rejection affect you. Why? Her friends are also beautiful, they seem. Move on to them, forget what she made you feel.

Again, you say you "could have" got the chick's number... but you didn't. Next time, now knowing what to do, take it slow and act in the moment.

In my (albeit limited) experience, it is better to respectfully isolate the girl you're interested in from her friends. That way, you are more in control of the situation.

Know what you want, and be prepared to act whenever an opportunity arises.
Thank you bro, very insightful and helpful. I will be keeping your advice in mind for next time.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro if i understand you right, your course of action in that situation would be just to act like everything is fine and kinda like you havent approached her before?
...and not make a big deal about it because there are so many other important situations going on in my life right now, because I am a man of value and I would rather not let a single woman disturb my identity and peace? Yes.

Nothing is fine in life
(not as fine on my own terms, anyway) because I still have big dreams, obviously, but about her? I would really rather not deal with her... unless of course, you've done something that may have affected your reputation with her and her friends, in which case I'd advise (as well as many other guys in here would) to just move on to other groups of women.