Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any ideas why she flaked?

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You basically told her your entire life. There is no longer mystery.

If you would've cut the bar interaction to half and hour to an hour max and left while in a high note.... Then not text her for 5 days... You would've have a chance.

crowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
You basically told her your entire life. There is no longer mystery.

If you would've cut the bar interaction to half and hour to an hour max and left while in a high note.... Then not text her for 5 days... You would've have a chance.
Not really. There was some mystery, although I shared more than I should have, and was probably too enthusiastic in our conversation. Otherwise, at one point she opened her phone and insisted to see my art but I rejected her request. Told her she ain't ready yet. Usually I am more mysterious but this time I was very open. But she was too, so It was natural.

About the 2nd part of your comment - my idea was to go home with her the same night, but I only understood that she has plans to see her friends when I decided to bounce her from the venue. **Maybe I should have explored the logistics at an earlier stage.

But surely I could have done a better job putting a frame of me having to leave her, and not the other way around. And the text on the next day was probably too eager. Whatever. I got over it. Life goes on. :)

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But surely I could have done a better job putting a frame of me having to leave her, and not the other way around. And the text on the next day was probably too eager. Whatever. I got over it. Life goes on. :)
Just learn from that. Be less forthcoming about yourself next time and be less eager to be with her. Have other things going on (maybe more women, maybe other stuff you prioritise over her) and she'll be more eager to spend time with you.

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll agree you let the interaction drag out too long and also she said she would look you up and you challenged her to do so with the bet - but you didn’t stay congruent to that by texting her right away the next day.

Should’ve let it ride because that comes off too eager. She wanted the privilege of thinking about you until she was ready to reach out. That “bet” was your ticket to the next date.
Are you trying to say that things that are easy to get have little value?

Also, OP, to piggy back on what everyone said, there is also a parallel world where you could have done everything right and you would never hear from her again. Unfortunately, since women are also human beings, it is hard to extrapolate how they will behave towards your actions. All you can do is increasing your odds by talking to more women and let them reach out to you when it is your turn/when they are ready to start talking to you again. Sometimes they behave like cats.

PS: Don’t text her again. It is her decision if she wants to be “friends” with you or not. After all, they are the relationship centric gender.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For OP, she obviously had interest or she wouldn’t have stuck around for that long of an interaction. It was your job to realize it and end it earlier to leave on a high note. You then robbed her of the chance to chase you like she wanted.

If you had done this and stayed silent until she inevitably reached out, it could’ve been:

“Oh you found me, guess I owe you a drink. How about I make good on that bet and you meet me at blank on blank night”

Last edited:

crowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
For OP, she obviously had interest or she wouldn’t have stuck around for that long of an interaction. It was your job to realize it and end it earlier to leave on a high note. He then robbed her of the chance to chase him like she wanted.

If he had done this and stayed silent until she inevitably reached out, it could’ve been:

“Oh you found me, guess I owe you a drink. How about I make good on that bet and you meet me at blank on blank night”
True that. I got it wrong mainly because in recent experiences of approaching and getting a number, me and a girl text, then one of us travels to another city or something like that, some days pass, the momentum dies, she probably forgets all about our 5-10 minute conversation (or some other guy appears in her life), and as a result, we don't go out or see each other again.

So now I decided that things should happen quickly. Especially as I am travelling on Monday (met her on Friday), and my idea was to see her during the weekend at least once (even if it was for a short time) to leave a better imprint in her mind about me and my energy. However, reading this strategy right now sounds like it's coming from a scarce mentality mindset. Especially if we had a date already (unlike a quick street approach meet), and I should probably be able to maintain over text. But this is a tricky game too, and the communication there is poor.

I doubt the only reason for this flake is the "early text". If it is, this is some damn strange woman behavior. But it may have significantly helped tipping the scale.

I remember on another occasion having a night time 1h instant date after an approach, getting the number at the end, and then texting her after 2 or 3 days. I got an instant reply after a minute. And the girl was like a 9. I guess absence can be really powerful.

Last edited:

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am now spending time analyzing this situation because of that and doubting myself and my "game".
It is not necessarily your fault.
Most likely, it's some of her past traumas, fears, baggage, and anxiety that kicked in in her brain.

I never double-text. Leave the ball in her court. She knows how to find you if she wants.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How exactly does your observation help me improve my "game"? At least try to bring some value, it's so easy to be a critic.

P.S.: The girl is like 19 years old. And I am in my 20s. I don't think this act can be seen as something that bad, but if you have reasonable explanation, I'd like to hear it.
She is 19. That’s the answer. Although that can happen at 29 or 39 or……

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing that's going to help per se.

You want to know why it happened but the answer is almost always simply low interest.

There is not much you could do to change that, so it's not worth worrying about.

Put the effort you want to put into this into finding new women who ARE interested and your results will be night and day different.
This. Well said!!