How do you guys make women prove themselves to you?

Reaction score
this question goes to to men who have had successful relationships with attractive women and avoided simping. how do you make a woman prove herself to you instead of the other way around?

Reaction score
you know how they say don’t chase women? let them chase you. when you sit down and look at your options. you find one that interests you, what do you look for as proof that she’s worth your time, effort and resources

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But women are better seducers than men, by a long shot, far and wide, the women completely dominate us when it comes to seduction, it’s almost no effort whatsoever
No, most guys are incredibly easy to seduce because they just follow their trouser snake and they don't have standards. That doesn't make women 'great at seduction'.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this question goes to to men who have had successful relationships with attractive women and avoided simping. how do you make a woman prove herself to you instead of the other way around?
Not easily , modern women are not really in the business of "proving themselves" to what is todays ordinary man

Why do they need too ?

But anyway if your gonna do it to start with you need leverage .... local status , good social connections , top of the tree job , popularity , mystery , intrigue

Then you need enough self belief to Make her believe that you could leave her and find a better woman at any given time

again not easy

Also challenge her in conversation

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make yourself a shiit test for her (all women), and if she passes your shiit test, she has proven herself worthy of your companionship.

My shiit test is this; if I can have physical, intimate contact with her before we go out on any date, she has passed my shiit test and is a keeper.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought being seduced by a woman was/is a good thing?
It is, but for most women 'seduction' is incredibly easy. If she needs to put effort in reeling you in, she will be more likely to be invested in holding on to you.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is, but for most women 'seduction' is incredibly easy. If she needs to put effort in reeling you in, she will be more likely to be invested in holding on to you.
Game recognize game.

I see where you're coming from, HOWEVER.. consider this..

And this is why I rock heavy with Alan Roger Currie (RIP), because what he said as it pertains to your philosophy is pure COCAINE, uncut.

Watch this...he said (paraphrasing)..

"I make it super easy for a woman to have access to my d!ck. If a woman wants my d!ck, she can have it.

That's no problem at all. She can have full/easy access to my sexual attention"

But what I want to do is have a woman work for and earn my NON-SEXUAL attention. That's what she has to work for. But she can have my sexual attention any time she wants."

This^, is my philosophy and when he said it, it was a drop the mic moment... shockwaves through my spine.

I say this despite agreeing with your take as well...and I guess it all depends on how bad you want the puzzy lol.

But still, I rock with your assessment as well.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make it super easy for a woman to have access to my d!ck. If a woman wants my d!ck, she can have it.
That's no problem at all. She can have full/easy access to my sexual attention
I disagree, because my trouser snake is reserved for women who appreciate the rest of me also. If it's just about a piece of meat in their kitty, they can use someone else's. I'm not hard up for sex.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree, because my trouser snake is reserved for women who appreciate the rest of me also. If it's just about a piece of meat in their kitty, they can use someone else's. I'm not hard up for sex.
"There's more to me than just sex". :lol:

Okey dokey.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never thought of this, and at some point in the mid 2000s I dropped analyzing female thought processes altogether.

This video might help you stop it also.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really make them prove anything. I simply make note of their behavior and if it's positive keep seeing them and if it isn't I move on.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had 2 relationships with women I found very attractive, and one was more successful than the other so I'll try to describe what worked for each:

The Good One - She was a super sweet, tradwife type. Didn't really have to try to do anything here, just treated her well and she treated me well. There was no power dynamic and nobody "wore the pants". Some dates she treated me, other dates I treated her, and we weren't keeping score. The only reason that relationship didn't work out was because I was young and not ready to settle down like she was. When I broke up with her I felt bad because she had been cheated on in her other relationships (low body count, and I believe her), and I imagine it felt s***ty that the first loyal guy "rejects" her. But we're still friends and on good terms, she's married to a guy now who hopefully treats her well.

The Bad One - Very hot, very wealthy, but a total mess. She had BPD and while the sex was amazing, we fought a lot over things that weren't actually issues. One of our first major fights was around Christmas time because, and I kid you not, I put my hand on her sister's waist to move past her in the kitchen...she thought that was flirtatious and it became a HUGE issue...Anyway, the way I avoided simping for her, and exerted some level of control, was because I'm the only guy in her life who's told her "no" and is able to walk away from her and her bulls***. I didn't use it as a tactic, but I left her house and drove home on more than one occasion, and blocked her a few times. It was a difficult relationship because I didn't know what a "normal" amount of fighting looked like, and knowing she has BPD and had a really abusive upbringing led to me trying to be more tolerant of her behavior. Eventually, that didn't work out because I got tired of fighting, and she noted that I was the first guy that ever broke up with her.

So, TL;DR: Always be willing to walk away and say no. Don't reward bad behavior but DO make sure to reward good behavior. Treating your woman well is not simping if she's returning the favor.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"There's more to me than just sex". :lol:
I used to dip my wick in all available kitty when I was 17-25, but I became more selective about 'easy women'. :cool:

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By assuming status over her. It's in the way you speak to a woman that she will qualify herself. Lighthearted teasing, mostly, or asides about "other" women.

E.g. she says or does something and you say "oh, you're one of those girls."

Or "women that do xyz annoy me."

But you can't take this stuff too seriously. Don't force it and keep it playful. The more important thing is you're not qualifying yourself to her. A woman doesn't need to prove herself to you to build attraction, but the reverse will certainly repel her.