“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #8

All (4) Wow Wow (3) Like Like (1)

    1. Like

      Theoneaboveall

      Don Juan 28
      • Messages
        58
      • Reaction score
        19
    2. Wow

      AttackFormation

      Master Don Juan 33 From Sweden
      • Messages
        4,062
      • Reaction score
        3,617
    3. Wow

      ThisIsSparta

      Master Don Juan 48
      • Messages
        981
      • Reaction score
        1,714
    4. Wow

      Gamisch

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        5,283
      • Reaction score
        6,136
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top