Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone else regressed?

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a nice guy and turned into a full blown Chad in college and fell off after and went into my old beta ways. Has this happened to anyone before cause when I went though that cycle I went crazy cause I remembered how awesome I was. I’m back on my Chad swing again but **** I want to prevent from ever going down again

sharkfinale

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like every other guy here, I guess.

It may it will happen again. Last month I messaged an ex from 8 years ago. I cringe just thinking about what I did. There's still a little b!tch in me that needs to be killed off.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like every other guy here, I guess.

It may it will happen again. Last month I messaged an ex from 8 years ago. I cringe just thinking about what I did. There's still a little b!tch in me that needs to be killed off.
I think it’s a battle all men face like you said. I made the mistake of “I made it” in multiple areas of my life like fitness and girls and got lazy on the habits and mindset that got me there in the first place. Iron needs to be sharpened everyday.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We men are human. Ultimately, we go through phases in our lives where we have "off" days. Sometimes many of those all right in a row and it becomes off months. When that happens we don't perform as well at work, our relationships, and with women. It is just part of the human experience - but you certainly never want the "months" to become "years." If something has happened that got you in that position certainly do all you can to prevent it. But keep in mind that this is just the process of being alive and we all experience it from time to time.

At the end of the day, women mean very little to your ultimate purpose and happiness. Getting the other sh1t squared away is far more rewarding.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes we men just want to sit down and relax. It's hard building the world and being confident all the time :) A lot of woman just don't understand...

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, my whole redpill journey has been redpill as fvck, then sliding back to beta mode, back to redpill as fck, then beta mode.

But over time, the beta mode has been less beta, and I've refined the 'redpill mode' to be more of what I actually want to be like. Still working on it though; it's a process.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You only regress when you didn't do it long enough for it to become natural.