Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reaching 40, successful, no luck with women

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At Forty. I would make it a priority to become successful with women. Or. At least get a GF. My incel friends passed the 40 mark without women. And. Are still solo today, years later. At 40. there is still time to identify what’s wrong, correct it. And get success.
Having a woman is the best thing.
Everything else is cope.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, alright, let's go ahead and fix this for him.

You want sex? You want women? It's actually very easy to do something about this.

Here's what you do.

Quit your day job or at least limit the time there. You have wealth now. Time to adjust your lifestyle.

Focus on your body. If you really are average, don't worry about getting fit anytime soon. Just exercise. It's still good for you. Think of it as investing. You'll see the gains later. Hire a personal trainer if you have to.

That's the Physical part.

Next: game.

Time to make your money work. Increase your fashion sense. Look into some nice watches. Start building an online brand. You got money, pay for some marketing. If you really are successful, show it off.

Hire a charisma or red pill coach. I usually would say no to this, but you seem like a guy who absolutely needs it.

Go buy these books. NOW.
  • Game by Neil Strauss (should be considered basics 101)
  • Rational Male (third edition prob best for general purposes though I heard 2nd is also fine)
  • 48 Laws of Power
  • No More Mr. Nice Guy by Robert Glover

You will spend the next month reading these books, whether you are still working or not.

Go read the Book of Pook on the homepage of this site. Other websites to read is also girlschase.com. Some of the guys here think it's goofy yet there's some good material here.

Summary: you're lost cause you don't have a foundation. Time to build it.

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
At Forty. I would make it a priority to become successful with women. Or. At least get a GF. My incel friends passed the 40 mark without women. And. Are still solo today, years later. At 40. there is still time to identify what’s wrong, correct it. And get success.
Having a woman is the best thing.
Everything else is cope.
I don’t know where I’d be at 40 if I wasn’t getting my penis wet lol. He is probably releasing himself a lot too I bet. The “easy way out”.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude my german scks but all of my gfs at least for the last 5 years have been 95% german . Excuses all the time . It’s a confidence thing. No need to read further . You have confidence issues and it smells from afar . If i can smell it , try to imagine how easily the women can smell it.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried going out but my anxiety as well as the fact I don’t speak smooth German prevents me from effectively communicate with women here - I tried initiating contact a few times but the result and the fear is so bad I just don’t do it. And due to my job and side hustle I don’t have the energy to go to the gym several times a week.
Why do you live in Germany then?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you went to the wrong country, shyte happens...

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you live in Germany then?
Work.

As someone asked, I'm 1,71m, which is considered short in Germany. I'm also bald (head shaved). I'm white. I cannot quit my day job, I'm well off because of it. I have all of those books, read them through and through, as well as many others. Doesn't make a **** of difference with women. I'm a pretty serious person and not fun by default, so that would be a factor as well, I guess. Unless I have something in common with a girl, I tend to see that they lose interest unless we have some things in common. But even then, I met a cute girl from my home country that has the same interests as me and lives in the same city essentially. We went out once and it was great, and then I texted her after the date, to which she never replied, and I never heard from her since. Since I'm passionate my side career I like to talk about that and they think it's cool, but somehow it doesn't make a difference at all, even being at the top of my game in that regard.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding you're rich part, then where do you find women desperate for money?

Simple, college campuses. Go there, and find the hottest women and offer to pay their tuition. If their eyes turn up, then continue on saying you're looking for convos and casual stuff, etc.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is if you have the time to go to the Gym. The OP sounds like he has the money, so he should be able to afford the time to take some time off work and get it done.
Everyone has time to go to the gym for 30-40 mins, and then cook on the weekends for the whole week.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work.

As someone asked, I'm 1,71m, which is considered short in Germany. I'm also bald (head shaved). I'm white. I cannot quit my day job, I'm well off because of it. I have all of those books, read them through and through, as well as many others. Doesn't make a **** of difference with women. I'm a pretty serious person and not fun by default, so that would be a factor as well, I guess. Unless I have something in common with a girl, I tend to see that they lose interest unless we have some things in common. But even then, I met a cute girl from my home country that has the same interests as me and lives in the same city essentially. We went out once and it was great, and then I texted her after the date, to which she never replied, and I never heard from her since. Since I'm passionate my side career I like to talk about that and they think it's cool, but somehow it doesn't make a difference at all, even being at the top of my game in that regard.
Be social. Have your face and body be around people. Don't work too much. Don't be cheap. If you truly are "at the top" of your game, than you are alpha dog and you should be able let your hair down. If not, then you aren't really at the top of your game. Basically, if you must work all the time, must think about your job ALL THE TIME. Have no other interest... Then you are really a SLAVE to your job. And you aren't really prepared to have a relationship with people. Relationships take time. Just knowing people take time (I'm kinda bad with this to be honest, and I have to schedule this hahahahaha).

Basically find hobbies outside work. Do what you like. However, just make sure the hobbies are social (that you can do with other people). Go in these activities only to have fun and met FRIENDS. Not looking for a girlfriend. Also, work out. Get in shape. Build a social circle or enter one and don't be an A-hole when you are invited into one. Make everyone's life better for having known you. Be a leader in these social circles. Ultimately women will notice you. The key part in all of this, is that you want to be a leader. If you leave these social circle, your lack of presence should be missed.

Anyways, that's my 2 cents. Meeting people and being social isn't hard. It just takes time and for me at least, I get lazy and have a tendency to go just stay in hahahahahaah

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work.

Being a foreigner almost always puts you at a significant disadvantage with local women, unless you're a rich foreigner in a poor country, which isn't the case with you. Either move back to your home country or accept the fact act your opportunities will be extremely limited.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a pretty serious person and not fun by default, so that would be a factor as well, I guess.

Germans aren't known for being funny, so if you don't bring the fun, don't expect to get any.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part1 #

This topic always hits me the hardest. Because we're in a time where a man older than 30 still witnessed his grandparents being together for 40+ years, believing our mothers were GREAT women who were did dirty by" several azzholes, and that hard work will provide us with love luck and happiness. Most men having a hard time adjusting to modern dating rules.

While in reality THIS is what happens when you do not play the game.

You are literally a npc in the game of seduction. Mind you, both the npc and the the feckboy will soon reach a point where they'd rather be " on the other side" but the gap is too big. E.g a 40 y.o feckboy knows how to seduce,but can't provide and doesn't have the time to gain skills(unless he is EXTREMELY focused).

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part2#

*Living in Germany means access to the "laufhause". Roughly translated to "walking house". A place where hb7+ women sell their bodies for approximately 40 euro a pop..

*I normally don't advocate prostitution, BUT...a man whose so far remobed from the game MIGHT take this legal shortcut to get his" juices flowing" (pun intended).

*When you are 40 you gotta realise that TIME FLIES. Remember Happy from Pharrell Williams dominating the charts? That's "only " 10 years ago...when you reach 60 you'll be a "default older man" and thus chances will decrease. This my brother, is your LAST opportunity to get things going...gun on your head, you must find p00sy or I'll start blasting..dont die as a man without ever taken risk regarding women.

*You'll have to say feck it RIGHT NOW! Feck all the things that held you back
. Fears insecurity, self doubts like using your height age and lack of knowledge the native language. Life has no rewind button.

*you took a two year hiatus to up your money. But that time is over. Now it's time to actually make the jump. If you want something you better go get it, just like the"better financial situation ".

I live close to you.hit me a dm perhaps we couid get together some time.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We men are great T pointing out flaws why we are not good enough. Too short too black,too white, not enough this that and so.

When it comes to women a man gets his confidence from somewhere. OP says he's short. But meanwhile a man with worse stats looking like you is getting it. This (hypothetical but really exciting) man debunks the myth that YOU are not good enough.

So ,where does a man gets his confidence from?
- 1.being goodlooking,fit,well dressed
2. Being a good/smart/caring/funny/well read man
3.being able to provide! (both money AND emotions.
4.being able to protect

Ideally you got it all. All are attainable. Lets say a man has all of this. He can still ne single and going through a dey spell. Yet, it shouldn't do anything to his confidence because he IS that person. He keeps on being him regardless of having a woman. A great example of this is 1. There's a man who WAITS untill he has a woman to start living, but he never meets uer this he never does the "fun things" in life.The second man LIVES life and actually meets women by doing that.

The time is NOW. Adress your weaknesses and work on them.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've massively upped my financial and social status in the last two years. My physique is almost the same as it was, maybe a bit worse due to being tired from work and my side business, which leaves very little energy to go to the gym regularly. Hopefully with warmer days ahead, I can go biking regularly which should help both physically and mentally as well, seeing that I'm living in a depressive country like Germany. No luck with women, been single for 2,5 years now and no s3x during this time either. It's pretty bad and I'm trying to get some females going but as I met them all online they're all somewhat away from me. All the ones I've met in real life here I've had no luck so I basically stopped trying. What else is there to do but to basically give up and continue hustling away on the work and the big passions in my life?
You need to build up to financial critical mass, and then retire and go GeoMaxxing.