Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women with cats > Women with dogs, I miss the crazy cat ladies.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So who is left to date? 57% of single women have pets. You guys must have a lot more going for ya than I do! And I just thought i was a top 30% guy.

-No Cats
-No Dogs
-No Kids
-No Fat
-No Ugly
-No Careerists

Many girls with obessive dog love already have numerous other red flags. It's not like they have tons of perfect qualities except for that

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing more cuck than becoming a step-dog-dad and having to walk some chick’s dog lol.
One of my kittens left her dog with me for two weeks and found that I got a lot of female attention walking her dog, so she quickly picked him up a few days early.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls who have and love their pets tend to be sweeter and more feminine.

It's the ones with pets but don't actually give a sh!t about them that are problematic.

I can see the logic of "girls with cats > girls with dogs." I heard cats require more boundaries and cat owners need to be more considerate of them as opposed to dog owners whose dogs are more dependent.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see the logic of "girls with cats > girls with dogs." I heard cats require more boundaries and cat owners need to be more considerate of them as opposed to dog owners whose dogs are more dependent.
Dog sees gods cat IS god.jpg

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls who have and love their pets tend to be sweeter and more feminine.

It's the ones with pets but don't actually give a sh!t about them that are problematic.

Dude no. Female dog owners are mentally insane, it is not even a discussion at this point. I think by and large, most of them are mentally ill people. Female cat owners learn accountability.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing more cuck than becoming a step-dog-dad and having to walk some chick’s dog lol.
It is good that you mention this. A very good portion of men today are pet cucks. These are men who start dating women who own pets prior to when they meet. It's more common for single women to own pets than single men. It's very difficult in post 2010 times to date a woman 25+ who doesn't own a pet.

In the United States, Millennials were the generation that changed how pet ownership is done. Prior to the Millennials becoming adults in the 2000s, pet ownership was something that was typically reserved for people who were married and owned a home together. When the collective of Millennials were reaching adulthood in the 2000s, they decided they didn't want to wait for marriage to get pets.

When I arrived in Dallas in the early 2010s and started using online dating to meet women, I was shocked at how many pet owning early Millennial single women I was seeing on the dating websites (this was before Tinder launched). Initially, I thought this was something specific to dating website users. I thought dating website users might have been overrepresented single women who owned pets. That might have been true then but I think it was a sign that single women were getting pets in large numbers.

Millennial single women have been more concerned about getting pets than getting boyfriends or husbands. It's getting less common for people to now wait until they live together or get married to have a pet.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It is good that you mention this. A very good portion of men today are pet cucks. These are men who start dating women who own pets prior to when they meet. It's more common for single women to own pets than single men. It's very difficult in post 2010 times to date a woman 25+ who doesn't own a pet.

In the United States, Millennials were the generation that changed how pet ownership is done. Prior to the Millennials becoming adults in the 2000s, pet ownership was something that was typically reserved for people who were married and owned a home together. When the collective of Millennials were reaching adulthood in the 2000s, they decided they didn't want to wait for marriage to get pets.

When I arrived in Dallas in the early 2010s and started using online dating to meet women, I was shocked at how many pet owning early Millennial single women I was seeing on the dating websites (this was before Tinder launched). Initially, I thought this was something specific to dating website users. I thought dating website users might have been overrepresented single women who owned pets. That might have been true then but I think it was a sign that single women were getting pets in large numbers.

Millennial single women have been more concerned about getting pets than getting boyfriends or husbands. It's getting less common for people to now wait until they live together or get married to have a pet.

If the guy genuinely likes dogs, it’s totally fine.

On the other hand (and as you know), I’m specifically referring to guy who:

1. Has no interest in dogs.
2. Starts dating a dog mom chick.
3. After staying over her place repeatedly or moving in together, he starts to feel obligated to walk her dog. In other words, he’ll look like a lazy pr$ck if he doesn’t at least offer to do that sometimes lol.

I know one millennial chick about 41 ish who is single and got a big dog last year. She’s probably a 6 in looks and could easily get a bf, but she seems more interested in the dog.

*She’s definitely straight and has had bfs in the past.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know one millennial chick about 41 ish who doesn’t have a bf but got a big dog last year. She’s probably a 6 in looks and could easily still get a bf, but she seems more interested in the dog.
A woman who is 41 right now in 2024 was born in 1982-1983, making her an early Millennial. This sounds like early Millennial behavior.

If the guy genuinely likes dogs, it’s totally fine.
How common is this?

The guys from my primary social circle over the years (mentioned in the thread below) were men that didn't own pets prior to either moving in with their girlfriends or getting married.

I knew one man that had a dog as a never married man. After that dog died, he didn't feel the need to get another one.

I don't think the men I've been friends with over time have been representative of men as a whole.

On the other hand (and as you know), I’m specifically referring to guy who:

1. Has no interest in dogs.
2. Starts dating a dog mom chick.
3. After staying over her place repeatedly or moving in together, he starts to feel obligated to walk her dog. In other words, he’ll look like a lazy pr$ck if he doesn’t at least offer to do that sometimes lol.
One of my cousins was a guy like this. In the 2000s, he started dating an early Millennial (he is an early Millennial too) who had recently gotten a dog after college graduation. Later, after they were married, a 2nd dog was add. My cousin never gave a shiit about dogs but he dealt with 2 dogs while married to this woman. The older of the two dogs died about 12-18 months before his ex filed for divorce. He was glad to be done with dogs post divorce.

After he first moved in with her and later after they were married, he did more dog care stuff than he probably ever cared to do.

Even if a man doesn't do Step 3, he's still a pet cuck just because he's dating a woman who owns a dog. The man will be competing for attention with the dog. It is guaranteed that the dog will impact the man's social efforts with the woman.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I know some of you might not like cats and I think cats are a$$holes but so far, I have noticed that cat ladies > the typical millennial or gen z dog psycho.

Far more mentally sane, far less neurotic, far less narcissistic, and far more human.

I think women with dogs are getting out of hand, I miss the crazy cat lady.

I know you got my back here @SW15
Just wait until you meet a woman who is into horses :lol: Those are the biggest lunatics by far.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single b1tches with dog/s are mentally ill ridden BPD’s cluttered with red flags. I often wonder if these bishes have weirdly inappropriate physical intimacy with these dogs.
Women nowadays treat pets like accessories. The constant pictures and social validation they seek is to feed their own narcissism.

Dogs are a man's best friend for fvck sake.
Never was womens.
Is nothing sacred to men anymore?

Last edited:

hellonwheels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude no. Female dog owners are mentally insane, it is not even a discussion at this point. I think by and large, most of them are mentally ill people. Female cat owners learn accountability.
Agree with this. Obsession with dogs is maybe one of the biggest things I vet. And the biggest dating advice I can’t stand is also people telling dudes to get a dog because it will attract chicks.

Majority of these women shouldn’t even have a dog. Using it as a prop, cooping it up in a small apt/condo, pawning it off on nearby family, not training it right, not cleaning up the hair they shed everywhere, treating it like it’s a person, etc. These dogs are miserable too and way too needy/attached due to them abandoning it in small areas while at work or off on their daily social adventures. I grew up on a farm where the dogs actually had freedom, slept in the garage, weren’t glorified unnecessarily, and smacked on the ass with a newspaper when they acted up.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I know some of you might not like cats and I think cats are a$$holes but so far, I have noticed that cat ladies > the typical millennial or gen z dog psycho.

Far more mentally sane, far less neurotic, far less narcissistic, and far more human.

I think women with dogs are getting out of hand, I miss the crazy cat lady.

I know you got my back here @SW15
Both are much less of a hassle than chicks with fish tanks filled with piranhas