“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #29

All (5) Wow Wow (2) Haha Haha (2) Like Like (1)

    1. Wow

      AttackFormation

      Master Don Juan 33 From Sweden
      • Messages
        4,062
      • Reaction score
        3,617
    2. Haha

      SW15

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        15,423
      • Reaction score
        12,522
    3. Like

      Fortune_favors_the_bold

      Master Don Juan From EU
      • Messages
        886
      • Reaction score
        1,186
    4. Haha

      Doctor Europeo

      Moderator From Mexico
      • Messages
        4,407
      • Reaction score
        4,789
    5. Wow

      Hamurabimbi

      Master Don Juan From California
      • Messages
        4,116
      • Reaction score
        3,610
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top