Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women with cats > Women with dogs, I miss the crazy cat ladies.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I know some of you might not like cats and I think cats are a$$holes but so far, I have noticed that cat ladies > the typical millennial or gen z dog psycho.

Far more mentally sane, far less neurotic, far less narcissistic, and far more human.

I think women with dogs are getting out of hand, I miss the crazy cat lady.

I know you got my back here @SW15

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think cats are a$$holes but so far,
I have met a lot of *******s with ******* dogs.

Asides from taking the time to Walk and watch your dog **** and pick it up daily, there are quite a few reasons why dogs are annoying, sometimes disgusting.

Young women with dogs were not that common 15 years ago and if, it was something small like a Chin, or Yorkshire Terrier.

Today you have that tween chicks running around with Amstaffs and picking **** up.

Women with big/dangerous dogs are a red flag.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman. who has any sort of pet/s wants a guy. Bottom line.

If you already met the pets and haven't had sex yet, you are doing it wrong.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people have pets for companionship, not as a substitute child, even though the way some people dote on their pets they certainly give that impression.

VirtuousD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dogs are far more of a burden/**** blocker, cats are merely a ladies companion for the most part, dogs on the hand will be a woman's legit substitute for a man.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's never gone great for me when I've dated women with pets of any kind. Just not a fan of animals in the house. Prefer them on farms or in the wild.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are both bad options in longer term relationships.

There are many men who are allergic to cats. Cat allergies are far more common than dog allergies.

It would not be possible for a man with cat allergies to have a longer term relationship with a woman who owns cats. He can't go over to her place for any substantial amount of time. He won't ever live with her. It would be difficult to pull off an LTR under those conditions. A casual sex situationship might be possible.

As for dogs, they are higher maintenance and often a penis blocker.

It is difficult to find Millennial women who are petless. Even a lot of older Gen Z's now have pets.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I know some of you might not like cats and I think cats are a$$holes but so far, I have noticed that cat ladies > the typical millennial or gen z dog psycho.

Far more mentally sane, far less neurotic, far less narcissistic, and far more human.

I think women with dogs are getting out of hand, I miss the crazy cat lady.

I know you got my back here @SW15
I have a business that's based around dogs.

My young single female clients are mostly neurotiv and batsh1t crazy.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like dogs because they provide constant source of unconditional love and attention and will do whatever you want. Cats are independant, you have to earn their affection (or in some cases, never get it) so I do think owning a cat says a lot more about the pet owners mindset and character. I've also heard that women who have big dogs are using them as surrogate boyfriends, and small dogs as surrogate children.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So who is left to date? 57% of single women have pets. You guys must have a lot more going for ya than I do! And I just thought i was a top 30% guy.

-No Cats
-No Dogs
-No Kids
-No Fat
-No Ugly
-No Careerists

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many men who are allergic to cats. Cat allergies are far more common than dog allergies.
It's over for AllergyCels.

Never date people with allergies. Flawed genes. :cool:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So who is left to date? 57% of single women have pets. You guys must have a lot more going for ya than I do! And I just thought i was a top 30% guy.

-No Cats
-No Dogs
-No Kids
-No Fat
-No Ugly
-No Careerists

Those numbers are from 2011, when the oldest Millennials were 26-30. I bet they are different in 2024.