Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there one girl in your past that you will never forget?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this one girl I used to mess around girl that ticked all the buttons for me attraction wise, but played me enough to keep me chasing. I ended up ruining a stable relationship because of this girl too. I ended up blocking this girl because I couldn't keep anything stable with her in my life.

What about you guys lol?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I remember all of my exes. But the one who I will not forget in a POSITIVE way would be my first wife. We got together when I was 18, married, and divorced when I was 30. She is not only the mother of my only child, but since our divorce she has proven to have my back. She never gave me any grief over seeing my daughter. She has never given me any grief over anything. According to my daughter, she has never once talked bad about me since or divorce. She told MY mother that our divorce was ALL her fault, and she made a big mistake leaving me. Since our divorce, she has trusted me with some very personal information about herself. She is a friend. I will always have her back. And it sounds like she does mine.. But there is no attraction either way. We tried once, and neither party could go through with it.. lol

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first LTR was instrumental in putting the corner stones in for me to become a man

She put up with a fvcking lot of nonsense to be fair but I was in my mid 20's and thought I knew everything

Theres been a handful of girls ive been completely infatuated with , but usually only one every few years where I think to myself

" Jesus Christ this girl is fvcking amazing"

there was a chick I met in my gym last year that ticked almost every box for me , and what was worse our personalities even aligned we genuinely could have chatted for hours

She was a very very confident female but was still acting feminine around me which I found fascinating and complimentary

Unfortunately I was going through a period where my self confidence was high but probably not high enough to deal with a girl like this I made a lot of rookie mistakes with her and also I had plans on moving overseas and the second I mentioned this she went ice cold

Just before I left my home country I went too the gym and saw her there with her ex boyfriend , that wasn't a nice experience

Over it now but yea every now and then you get them ones that aren't easily forgotten

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
About six or seven years ago, there was this very hot 18 year old at work who played me hot & cold. If back then I had the experience and knowledge I have now, I could have pulled her.

She´s the one that got away. She had a lot going for her but she seeked a lot of attention online and had many orbiters.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I think of a few occasionally, but it usually has to do with something fun we did or some specific trait of the situation that I recall fondly.

But I certainly do think of "The One That Got Away." I came across her late in life, and it was "magical."

Like most of these things, it only lasted a few short years. Our crazies matched, and it was lockstep from the start: 9/10 bod, 6.5 face, and a personality and lifestyle 99.9% compatible with mine, happy to be led while being formidable herself, super feminine, super capable - like I'd take her in a firefight over most of you...

It's been a few years now, and we communicate here and there; she always initiates.

I wonder what I'd do if I came across her (geographically distant) sometimes.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are several that stand out that I still think about now and then. Of those, each one stands out for different reasons.

One because of the awesome sex, another because of the fun times we had, one because she was super hot and I still haven't been more physically attracted to another like her from head to toe. My ex-wife because we got along and communicated so well with each other.

I appreciate every one of them in different ways. Still can remember all of them even the ones that stayed for just the nite. ;-)

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Her name was Janis. Those memories I save for only myself.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a few girls that I definitely will remember for a long time but I know I'm never going to forget the first girl that I had a serious relationship with. I made a post here about this recently.

I was 21, at that point a late bloomer and had only had sex with 1 girl prior to her. I started dating her (a 19 year old art school student) who I fell in love with (or was deeply infatuated with) very quickly. We had sex on our 3rd date (almost our 2nd, stayed the night and messed around but didn't actually fvck). Anyway, many of the experiences with her have been deeply etched in my memories and I still think about her 10 years later. She wasn't "hot" (face maybe an 8 but not exactly a great body) but I found her very attractive in her own unique way. What really got me was how much we connected and how much fun we had together, whether it was staying home smoking weed and playing video games watching youtube, travelling to fun places, or going to parties. We shared many similar interests and sense of humor and to this day I've met very few women who I have connected with like that. Looking back on it objectively though, the relationship was riddled with numerous problems from early on and was kind of a disaster, and I think the mutual toxicity of it prolonged what should have otherwise been an intense, 1-3 month FWB/fling. I don't think back on it with regret or "what if" scenarios, nor do I idealize her or the relationship, but man, to deny that it had an impact on me is just foolish. It completely changed the course of my life. The first time we kissed it literally felt like I "came online" for the first time, as if I was an unconscious zombie plugged into the matrix before meeting her. The "highs" of the relationship were so strong that I still felt them a year after breaking up, and it altered the course of my life in a radical way.

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a few I will never forget...

Bonnie: 23 yo. Big t1ts, big ass, little in the middle. One of the hottest girls I ever dated. She was a fvcking nympho. I'd bang her 4 times in the evening, sleep overnight, and then fvck her again in the morning. I've never been laid so much by one woman in my life.

Shauna: 28 yo. Woman looked like a goddess. Skinny with a great rump. Sent me nudes all the time

Vicki: 21 yo. Taught her well in the bedroom. She looked like rock star riding on top of me. All around great girl.

Rachel: 28 yo. Mainly a booty call. Great legs and firm t1ts. Messaged me once asking to send her instructions on how to make her cvm because her new guy was terrible in the bedroom.

Lots of other girls to remember, but those were the standouts for their positives. Don't forget... When you remember the good times, it seems like there were only good times. You also have to remember the bad things about them to put them in perspective. Each of these women has some bad qualities which explains why I'm not with them anymore.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a few girls that I definitely will remember for a long time but I know I'm never going to forget the first girl that I had a serious relationship with. I made a post here about this recently.

I was 21, at that point a late bloomer and had only had sex with 1 girl prior to her. I started dating her (a 19 year old art school student) who I fell in love with (or was deeply infatuated with) very quickly. We had sex on our 3rd date (almost our 2nd, stayed the night and messed around but didn't actually fvck). Anyway, many of the experiences with her have been deeply etched in my memories and I still think about her 10 years later. She wasn't "hot" (face maybe an 8 but not exactly a great body) but I found her very attractive in her own unique way. What really got me was how much we connected and how much fun we had together, whether it was staying home smoking weed and playing video games watching youtube, travelling to fun places, or going to parties. We shared many similar interests and sense of humor and to this day I've met very few women who I have connected with like that. Looking back on it objectively though, the relationship was riddled with numerous problems from early on and was kind of a disaster, and I think the mutual toxicity of it prolonged what should have otherwise been an intense, 1-3 month FWB/fling. I don't think back on it with regret or "what if" scenarios, nor do I idealize her or the relationship, but man, to deny that it had an impact on me is just foolish. It completely changed the course of my life. The first time we kissed it literally felt like I "came online" for the first time, as if I was an unconscious zombie plugged into the matrix before meeting her. The "highs" of the relationship were so strong that I still felt them a year after breaking up, and it altered the course of my life in a radical way.

.” She wasn't "hot" (face maybe an 8 but not exactly a great body”. So what does that mean? Just curious

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I’m thinking that maybe you might have missed something here. Sounds like you and she were a match.. I have had the same experience.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, a couple of them. I've written other posts about them elsewhere. Both of them I had intentions of marriage or was married and had intentions of sharing my life together with them, but it all ended too abrupty within 9 months.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think about my exes all the time.
and if I think harder I’ll be like “oh yea that girl”

what makes things even better is that many years ago I had a supervisor boss grown old womanthat still look very good for her age

we got to know each other very well
There was times when the work day had ended and her and I stayed at the office and just chatted

this women told me she always thought about her exes and I was so surprised that this grown strong independent self reliant self established need no man opened up to me and told me she still thinks about her exes

I was shocked shaken surprised
Damn I’m not the only one

love you men in SS stay sharp