Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The American Society for Magical Negroes trailer

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just gonns leave this here and say, America is fvcked. Read the comments LOL

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I mean, the US is fcked for many reasons, but why do you think this movie is adding to it, or furthermore, the comments on YouTube?

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me as a latino is comical watching that. What a fvcking embarrassment

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
On a cursory inspection, I can easily see why Black Americans would find this funny...

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rodney King riots only happened in 1992, 32 years ago. 32 years ago there was unannounced subdivision on black and white parts. Blacks who decided to venture to white parts were stopped by police and persuaded not to come around, sometimes using batons. Here we are 32 years later, making a comedy about inequality.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rodney King riots only happened in 1992, 32 years ago. 32 years ago there was unannounced subdivision on black and white parts. Blacks who decided to venture to white parts were stopped by police and persuaded not to come around, sometimes using batons.
Where are you getting this from?? Rodney King wasn't arrested for venturing into a white area. He was drunk and speeding, (initially on the highway and later on residential streets), and refused to pull over when the cops gave chase because an arrest for DUI would have led to the revocation of his parole. He was illegally beaten, that's true, but he wasn't exactly an innocent person or sympathetic character himself.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your post was racebait. It was better suited for St0rmFr0nt than SoSauve and violated our terms of use.

Do not make posts like it, and they won't be deleted.
It was not, because author doesn't even know such terms. But whatever.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look how irrelevant BLM became. This movie is no different. It's a blip on the radar.