Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dream Girl Reeling Back, looking for some advice

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have come along ways and I feel confident to say I know what Im looking for in terms of when a girl is actually special and when she is just another basic chick that I'm looking to ****. I say that, because my feelings toward this girl is that she is someone I could actually date to marry. I feel confident she isn't just another basic chick, just from my experience.
How come it's all about YOU, what you want, what you looking for in a girl, and nothing about what she wants, and what she's looking for in a man?
Also, this girl isn't just some slut or whatever.
It sounds you are assuming and imaging certain things.
So I have spent the last year drastically improving my game.
How come there is annoying picture attached to your post with annoying needy attention seeking behavior?

In terms of improvement, you must have something what women, or a certain woman in particular, need. Everyone these days need money, beyond just the cash flow, wealth. Capital that keeps on giving the dividends and provides good life. Good sex, or sexual compatibility. Life style that she likes. So that she can fall in love with you for what makes you unique from the everyone else. I mean, you don't want to be a confident nice f*k onto which women sit sometimes and move on to bigger and greater things within 4 dates.