I f*** a single mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, long time no see. Hope all is well.

I f*** a single mom I met on a dating app. I'm about 8 years younger. She said she wanted something serious and wants another child but I f*** her in hours...no condom. I'm a little worried she could be pregnant. But hey....cross my fingers.

Any advice on what I should do in the future with these types of women? wear condom? what are your thoughts?

I told her I'd give her a ride tomorrow to work...but mannn...I just want to **** this b**** raw. I want the cookies nothing more. Your thoughts?

I'm just f***n around till I meet a girl worth committing too.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably don't really need sosuave forum to tell you to wear a condom if you don't want to get her prego do you?
I thought SS would have a magic solution. Damn, I guess not.

I probably will stop f*** her then after the condoms run out.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I f*** a single mom I met on a dating app. I'm about 8 years younger. She said she wanted something serious and wants another child but I f*** her in hours...no condom. I'm a little worried she could be pregnant. But hey....cross my fingers.

Any advice on what I should do in the future with these types of women? wear condom? what are your thoughts?

I told her I'd give her a ride tomorrow to work...but mannn...I just want to **** this b**** raw. I want the cookies nothing more. Your thoughts?

It's called child support...

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll just stop f*** her, sadly.

Going back to the GF life, thanks SS. Bless.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I be direct with her that we're not going to f*** any more or just go ghost?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Just put on a condom, if she tries to stop you say clearly you won’t have sex without it. To the point of walking away if she insists.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Dr.Suave how can we have quality threads when people are posting things like that "Hey guys I fvcked s girl, should I wear a condom or not? I don't wanna get her pregnant, should I wear a condom or no" "Damn I thought SS would have a magical solution, I guess I won't fvck her anymore"

Cause that to me sounds like trolling.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you know you can just... buy more condoms?

What do you think a MAN would do?
Buying more condoms seems like a good solution for casual sex with a single mom who is 30 years old and still could get pregnant.

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Child support in a lot of US states is until 23 or the kids gets their bachelor's degree (which you help pay for) and you pay child support that entire time (not just until they turn 18), whichever comes first. Wrap it up dude.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never bareback a woman unless you factor in child support. Especially when you go for low-hanging fruit looking to snare providers.

Rakeboy

Don Juan
Reaction score

If ever she get pregnant deny it. I don't know where country you live but here in the Philippines. Our law is lax when it comes to paternity and child support. It is very easy to circumvent. Just don't sign in the birth certificate of the child and if ever she insist DNA, don't go with the operation. But to be safe wear a condom not only to prevent pregnancy but also for STD protection.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
@Dr.Suave how can we have quality threads when people are posting things like that "Hey guys I fvcked s girl, should I wear a condom or not? I don't wanna get her pregnant, should I wear a condom or no" "Damn I thought SS would have a magical solution, I guess I won't fvck her anymore"

Cause that to me sounds like trolling.
Hey brother. You make some good points. Sometimes it can be a blurry line or a slippery slope but hopefully in the future there is more effort in the threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.