“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #5

All (6) Like Like (6)

    1. Like

      Foe

      Senior Don Juan 47
      • Messages
        237
      • Reaction score
        213
    2. Like

      Slag

      Don Juan 39
      • Messages
        52
      • Reaction score
        70
    3. Like

      Pierce Manhammer

      Moderator From PRC
      • Messages
        4,900
      • Reaction score
        5,868
    4. Like

      BPH

      Master Don Juan From Wilmington, DE
      • Messages
        3,880
      • Reaction score
        2,925
    5. Like

      whitething

      Don Juan 67
      • Messages
        11
      • Reaction score
        16
    6. Like

      CornbreadFed

      Master Don Juan 32 From Nashville, TN
      • Messages
        4,643
      • Reaction score
        3,710
  • Loading…
Top