“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #19

All (5) Haha Haha (4) Like Like (1)

    1. Like

      Mertz09

      Senior Don Juan From Houston Tx.
      • Messages
        263
      • Reaction score
        153
    2. Haha

      Gamisch

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        5,283
      • Reaction score
        6,136
    3. Haha

      ThisIsSparta

      Master Don Juan 48
      • Messages
        981
      • Reaction score
        1,714
    4. Haha

      Pierce Manhammer

      Moderator From PRC
      • Messages
        4,900
      • Reaction score
        5,868
    5. Haha

      CornbreadFed

      Master Don Juan 32 From Nashville, TN
      • Messages
        4,643
      • Reaction score
        3,710
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top