“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #6

All (5) Like Like (5)

    1. Like

      sosuave213

      Senior Don Juan 32
      • Messages
        277
      • Reaction score
        97
    2. Like

      Glassguy

      Moderator 49
      • Messages
        4,788
      • Reaction score
        8,860
    3. Like

      Bingo-Player

      Master Don Juan From uk
      • Messages
        3,624
      • Reaction score
        4,338
    4. Like

      Ricky

      Master Don Juan 52
      • Messages
        4,136
      • Reaction score
        892
    5. Like

      jamesfromhouston

      Senior Don Juan From Houston
      • Messages
        340
      • Reaction score
        341
  • Loading…
Top