Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wrong notion that woman want a High Value Men

OngBak

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my University all the Guys, who are the stereotypical Chad, dont have woman flocking over them, they maybe get noticed but thats it, woman dont even try. In all classes, all woman hangout with deadbeat losers, skinny guys, low value in general, no good looking, rather average looking I wouldnt even make friends with since they are a low value in most aspects. Everytime a woman hangsout with a guy, its most of the time a potential hook up. This is what I noticed in Europe and Asia. Woman dont go crazy over High Value Men, Good looking and muscular Guys, the ones who have their **** together. Look outside, have you ever seen woman going out with a full package? Nah, its the minority. They rather go out with an average guy or in fact ugly out of shape guy, that bring some other but not special qualities, basically average People. There is also one Video with a good looking guy on youtube, who asked bunch of woman how good looking the their last hook up was compared to him, the answer was majority of the time that they were a 3-5 compared to him. This would actually explain, why sluts are so common, woman have no self-worth, low value if they arent traditional woman. Good People are rare, but good woman with a healthy mindset, they are there, but in fact hard to find in a world of low value People

One Answer: They are intimidated by them. But I noticed that woman in America are more sexually aggressive

Last edited:

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Chads" who get laid like rockstars is a rp/bp fantasy. I think the concept of "Chads" is retarded.
My roommate is a "Chad" in terms of looks, he dates below average girls. His gf is a 6.
Very good looking guys usually settle for less.
"Chads" rely in their looks only and have average or below average social skills/communication skills, skills which are super important in dating.

OngBak

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Chads" who get laid like rockstars is a rp/bp fantasy. I think the concept of "Chads" is retarded.
My roommate is a "Chad" in terms of looks, he dates below average girls. His gf is a 6.
Very good looking guys usually settle for less.
"Chads" rely in their looks only and have average or below average social skills/communication skills, skills which are super important in dating.
With Chads Im not reffering to Douchebags, im reffering to the full package. Intelligent, Accomplishments, Looks, Physqiue, Style. They are out of all womans league, woman self select themselve out. here it depends whether woman is confident or not, to pursue the men

Reason why good looking guys normally settle down for less is probably because less attractive woman are more likely to receive confidence boost outside. They are more confident with pursuing better looking guys. There is some initiative and sense of security from both sides. Beautiful woman get shvt from men and woman and are more likely to be insecure, despite them being hot.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Ong,
Forgetting about the cultural differences,it goes both ways....Half a lifetime dating and I have never even thought of trying my luck with anyone at my own level,or above,why?Dr Hook said it all.." When you're in love with a beautiful woman, you watch your friends; When you're in love with a beautiful woman, it never ends....".

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Corrector,
" What Parallel Universe did I just accidentally slip into."A World of waspish waisted Maidens where you don't have to pay,well not right away,tarry a while with us it's a lot cheaper LOL.

Serenity

Reaction score
Most women, like men, don't have the best self-esteem in the world. Most women would regard a high quality guy as being "out of their league" and not even try because they don't think they stand a chance, not unlike most men faced with a high quality woman. They are indeed intimidated by them.

I think the reason you see low quality men being successful (in terms of getting women) comes down to the simple fact that they don't give a fvck about being in the same league, they just take action anyways. It probably leads nowhere a decent number of times, but the fact that they keep being proactive yields more results than a passive high quality guy.

The solution if you're a high quality guy is to be proactive, take action to progress, escalate and take the lead. They'll probably be too intimidated to take it anywhere, so you'll have to. This will easily beat the low quality guys because of the obvious advantage of not being low quality.

I think the best results from being passive come from being a mid-tier average guy. Higher quality than the low quality guys, but not as intimidating as the really high quality guys. Women will dare to make moves on that at least occasionally. Being proactive at this level is still a lot better though and might very well allow you to aim "above your league".

Bottom line is that the most important factor isn't how high quality you are, it's how proactive you are. Women like a man who takes action and can lead with confidence, even at the compromise of the other things you regards as high quality.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women, like men, don't have the best self-esteem in the world. Most women would regard a high quality guy as being "out of their league" and not even try because they don't think they stand a chance, not unlike most men faced with a high quality woman. They are indeed intimidated by them.

I think the reason you see low quality men being successful (in terms of getting women) comes down to the simple fact that they don't give a fvck about being in the same league, they just take action anyways. It probably leads nowhere a decent number of times, but the fact that they keep being proactive yields more results than a passive high quality guy.

The solution if you're a high quality guy is to be proactive, take action to progress, escalate and take the lead. They'll probably be too intimidated to take it anywhere, so you'll have to. This will easily beat the low quality guys because of the obvious advantage of not being low quality.

I think the best results from being passive come from being a mid-tier average guy. Higher quality than the low quality guys, but not as intimidating as the really high quality guys. Women will dare to make moves on that at least occasionally. Being proactive at this level is still a lot better though and might very well allow you to aim "above your league".

Bottom line is that the most important factor isn't how high quality you are, it's how proactive you are. Women like a man who takes action and can lead with confidence, even at the compromise of the other things you regards as high quality.

Are you talking about "the attitude"?

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With Chads Im not reffering to Douchebags, im reffering to the full package. Intelligent, Accomplishments, Looks, Physqiue, Style. They are out of all womans league, woman self select themselve out. here it depends whether woman is confident or not, to pursue the men

Reason why good looking guys normally settle down for less is probably because less attractive woman are more likely to receive confidence boost outside. They are more confident with pursuing better looking guys. There is some initiative and sense of security from both sides. Beautiful woman get shvt from men and woman and are more likely to be insecure, despite them being hot.
My roommates is not a douchebag, he is smart, cool, has style, young..
But he dates mediocre women (in terms of looks), like many other handsome guys.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women have limits to what they think they deserve, that's one factor.

And most of them won't put themselves out on a platter for a man whom they perceive as "higher" in value. That sounds counter intuitive but it's often true IME. Yes in extreme situations (she meets a celebrity) she will throw herself with abandon. This is the same as a fat/ugly girl going for broke with a relatively handsome/nice guy in a bar. The less likely they think it to be the more desperate they'll act because it wasn't going to happen anyway (in their mind).

Thus if a guy is physically attractive but shy/not confident he might attract women he doesn't see as on his level. Hotter/well put together women might not flirt or act as confident around him. It's like two drivers at a four way stop and neither is ready to go first. This is why i think IOI's are not always a good barometer and can limit a guy to just the overtly aggressive chicks.

A guy with moxie will do well and the better looking he is, if he has the cojones to approach he'll clean up. A lot of this was said well above already so just reiterating.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Chad' is an incel term for men who can skate by on looks alone. 'Tyrone' is a black or non-white Chad. Both are stereotypes that are shorthand for the deplorable attitude incels have towards attraction and romance.

Handsome clueless men often settle for the first woman who aggressively pursues them, as women in general do not pursue. So many handsome men tend to date mediocre women who will put out for them.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My roommates is not a douchebag, he is smart, cool, has style, young..
But he dates mediocre women (in terms of looks), like many other handsome guys.
Hot girls are not the best LTR material. Some guys value peace of mind over hot looks.

Eyes of the beholder, guys have different tastes in women. The girls you find attractive, I might not and vice versa.

In addition, women might not see him as a Chad on a local level. He might be awkward or stale with women, so the only women that stick with him are average women. It really does not matter what a guy thinks of another guy regarding smv.

OngBak

Don Juan
Reaction score
They dont need to take action, woman make it more easier for them because they are seen as harmless and not so intimidating. They make themself basically open for the average guys. All they need is, keep getting investment from the girls, which is easy when they are open to you and make a move.

With the Chads its either this way: they start playing games, hard to get, try hard to ignore you and bring you on their level. or they give you angry looks, glance at you because you dont approach them and obviously due to their insecurities. In this World it can get hard for you, if you aren't confident. That would also explain why some of them date average woman

Last but not least in rare occasions where the woman is confident will give you almost all the IOIs and that time slowing inducing smile where you know all you have to do is approach her, these are most of the time very beautiful woman, they are also rare

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lower SMV guys with higher SMV girls are more than likely in a bad losing position in that relationship to make up for the SMV disparity. You don't see the power dynamics in person, all you see is a low-quality man with a hot woman. Even if the playing field is even for them, it is always temporary & short.

Common Examples:

He likes playing captain Save-a-thot and dating hot women with a lot of baggage.

He is leading with his wallet, status, or etc.

She favors power & control over looks, and this guy is the bottom bvtch in the relationship.

Secret Open Relationship going behind closed doors.... She is reaping the benefits.

He used to be a higher SMV when they started dating, but his SMV dropped over the course of the relationship. Especially if marriage/kids are involved, this is a complicated situation.

Serenity

Reaction score
Lower SMV guys with higher SMV girls are more than likely in a bad losing position in that relationship to make up for the SMV disparity. You don't see the power dynamics in person, all you see is a low-quality man with a hot woman. Even if the playing field is even for them, it is always temporary & short.

Common Examples:

He likes playing captain Save-a-thot and dating hot women with a lot of baggage.

He is leading with his wallet, status, or etc.

She favors power & control over looks, and this guy is the bottom bvtch in the relationship.

Secret Open Relationship going behind closed doors.... She is reaping the benefits.

He used to be a higher SMV when they started dating, but his SMV dropped over the course of the relationship. Especially if marriage/kids are involved, this is a complicated situation.
The guys your describing are not the type of guys I had in mind. I'm talking about the bad boy type of guys who by most metrics are losers. They don't make up for the disparity because in they don't regard their SMV to be lower to begin with.

That said, their relationships are usually temporary and unhealthy, but not in the way you describe where the man turns into a doormat.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys your describing are not the type of guys I had in mind. I'm talking about the bad boy type of guys who by most metrics are losers. They don't make up for the disparity because in they don't regard their SMV to be lower to begin with.

That said, their relationships are usually temporary and unhealthy, but not in the way you describe where the man turns into a doormat.
Bad Boys/Mr. Fun Bums usually peak after High School or early in college. Girls usually wisen up and develop tastes for other types of men after a certain age. After High School, the Bad Boy is usually dating women that are losers just like him. Just because she looks pretty and smiles doesn't mean she isn't a loser just like him.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Ong,
Forgetting about the cultural differences,it goes both ways....Half a lifetime dating and I have never even thought of trying my luck with anyone at my own level,or above,why?Dr Hook said it all.." When you're in love with a beautiful woman, you watch your friends; When you're in love with a beautiful woman, it never ends....".
So you've only gone after women with lower SMV (i.e. the low hanging fruit)? That's an unfortunate way to spend half a lifetime.

Serenity

Reaction score
After High School, the Bad Boy is usually dating women that are losers just like him. Just because she looks pretty and smiles doesn't mean she isn't a loser just like him.
I don't disagree with this. My point was just that it's more pvssy than no pvssy. The attractive features can be had without the negative features.