“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #21

All (5) Like Like (5)

    1. Like

      Draper

      Don Juan 59
      • Messages
        29
      • Reaction score
        16
    2. Like

      Jor-El

      Senior Don Juan From UK
      • Messages
        414
      • Reaction score
        494
    3. Like

      Augustus_McCrae

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        907
      • Reaction score
        1,020
    4. Like

      pipeman84

      Master Don Juan 42 From Europe
      • Messages
        1,627
      • Reaction score
        2,126
    5. Like

      Doctor Europeo

      Moderator From Mexico
      • Messages
        4,407
      • Reaction score
        4,789
  • Loading…
Top