“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #7

All (5) Like Like (4) Haha Haha (1)

    1. Like

      Gamisch

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        5,283
      • Reaction score
        6,136
    2. Haha

      Barrister

      Master Don Juan 40
      • Messages
        2,855
      • Reaction score
        5,075
    3. Like

      MatureDJ

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        12,679
      • Reaction score
        5,122
    4. Like

      Hamurabimbi

      Master Don Juan From California
      • Messages
        4,116
      • Reaction score
        3,610
    5. Like

      johnrambo

      Senior Don Juan
      • Messages
        203
      • Reaction score
        202
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top