“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #5

All (6) Like Like (6)

    1. Like

      Theoneaboveall

      Don Juan 28
      • Messages
        58
      • Reaction score
        19
    2. Like

      p_1337

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        30
      • Reaction score
        19
    3. Like

      tightgrp

      Don Juan 56
      • Messages
        137
      • Reaction score
        82
    4. Like

      SW15

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        15,423
      • Reaction score
        12,522
    5. Like

      Robert28

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        5,027
      • Reaction score
        5,355
    6. Like

      We_ArE_VeNOM

      Master Don Juan 41
      • Messages
        1,560
      • Reaction score
        1,246
  • Loading…
Top