"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #10

All (10) Like Like (10)

    1. Like

      Pandora

      Master Don Juan 41
      • Messages
        3,729
      • Reaction score
        3,565
    2. Like

      BadWatermelon

      Don Juan 43
      • Messages
        173
      • Reaction score
        121
    3. Like

      soulforge

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        6,239
      • Reaction score
        4,962
    4. Like

      SW15

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        15,423
      • Reaction score
        12,522
    5. Like

      MatureDJ

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        12,678
      • Reaction score
        5,124
    6. Like

      Lostsoul19

      Don Juan 27
      • Messages
        44
      • Reaction score
        4
    7. Like

      The Duke

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        6,511
      • Reaction score
        11,389
    8. Like

      Bigpapa

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        3,423
      • Reaction score
        2,637
  • Loading…
Top