"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #4

All (5) Like Like (3) Haha Haha (2)

    1. Haha

      thermodynamic

      Senior Don Juan
      • Messages
        211
      • Reaction score
        130
    2. Like

      JayAce

      Senior Don Juan 38
      • Messages
        259
      • Reaction score
        245
    3. Haha

      eli77

      Master Don Juan From Miami fl
      • Messages
        2,701
      • Reaction score
        595
    4. Like

      SW15

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        15,423
      • Reaction score
        12,522
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top