"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #2

All (5) Like Like (5)

    1. Like

      Von

      Master Don Juan 37
      • Messages
        2,189
      • Reaction score
        1,221
    2. Like

      Steno

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        74
      • Reaction score
        80
    3. Like

      Epicwinguy

      Master Don Juan 33
      • Messages
        752
      • Reaction score
        350
    4. Like

      2Rocky

      Master Don Juan 52
      • Messages
        2,444
      • Reaction score
        2,738
    5. Like

      VirtuousD

      Don Juan 33
      • Messages
        90
      • Reaction score
        41
  • Loading…
Top