“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #2

All (7) Like Like (7)

    1. Like

      typical

      Master Don Juan From Auckland, New Zealand
      • Messages
        1,251
      • Reaction score
        265
    2. Like

      MatureDJ

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        12,678
      • Reaction score
        5,124
    3. Like

      Jesse Pinkman

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        2,254
      • Reaction score
        2,198
    4. Like

      Xanderson

      Don Juan 43
      • Messages
        79
      • Reaction score
        64
    5. Like

      The Duke

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        6,511
      • Reaction score
        11,391
    6. Like

      Zimbabwe

      Banned 30
      • Messages
        2,350
      • Reaction score
        3,079
  • Loading…
Top