Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

After almost a year of NC, my ex sent me a text

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Some of you might remember almost about a year ago, my then LTR of 4+ years broke up with me. Last saturday she sent me a text.

Her: Hi

Me: Hey. What´s up?

After a while, I noticed she left me on seen. Talked to my uncle and he recommended that I block her.

I was like meh, why not? And I blocked her.

Later I talked to one of her girlfriends that I been in touch with. She told me they talked on friday and that my ex had been asking her about me.

Some of you might be thinking: Game her, plate her, bang her. I would give the same advice, except in this case its not worth it. I like my current Gf way more than her and she has a higher sex drive than me. No way Im gonna jeopardize that just to bang some ex.

Not sure what is the point of this thread, I just felt like sharing with you. Im not sure what my ex wants, and I kind of dont care. For now I think blocking her was the right move.

Last edited:
Reaction score
No you are golden Op. We need show men that we have the power to cut exes away and not go back to them and play it as a fake disguised pump and dump lol. This is one of the worst situations a man can put himself in.

KUDOS KING

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talked to my uncle and he recommended that I block her. <- RIGHT (or just ignore her).

Some of you might be thinking: Game her, plate her, bang her. I would give the same advice <- WRONG
See highlighted above ^

Modern Man Advice

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you are golden Op. We need show men that we have the power to cut exes away and not go back to them and play it as a fake disguised pump and dump lol. This is one of the worst situations a man can put himself in.

KUDOS KING

Dudes who try to get back with the ex just for sex are simply bluffing. It's an excuse to get near her again.

You wouldn't have got dumped in the first place, if you had the ability to game chicks in that fashion.

Move on to the next one.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thumbs up.
Ignore and always bring it here if you need to get something off your chest.
Plating an ex is a no go if she broke up with you. Period!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wheter its your ex gf or a plate, whoever leaves you on "seen" deserves no further attention or care.

It's not a matter of revenge or anything but simply cutting useless subject or negative ones.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man women are dumb. They do this **** for attention and validation.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience most of the time when they reach out it's not for a very good reason (for you)

There are exceptions but usually it comes down to: she recently got dumped or things have gone steadily downhill since she was with you (string of failed relationships, maybe career went down the tubes,rejected by her friends etc). Regret plays a factor.

When things are good you likely won't hear from them and they don't care

Reaction score
I just don't see how some of yall could ever go back to an ex unless your situation is really that bad. At the end of the day, some pvssy ain't worth regressing your life for.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been in this exact situation.Not too long ago actually. She wanted my new number. I gave it to her without fuss,and without much of a goal in mind other than plating her.Unfortunately,all the reasons we parted ways were still a factor. It was reaffirmed for me that exes are never worth the effort. I will definitely leave them on read next time.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you might remember almost about a year ago, my then LTR of 4+ years broke up with me. Last saturday she sent me a text.

Her: Hi

Me: Hey. What´s up?

After a while, I noticed she left me on seen. Talked to my uncle and he recommended that I block her.

I was like meh, why not? And I blocked her.

Later I talked to one of her girlfriends that I been in touch with. She told me they talked on friday and that my ex had been asking her about me.

Some of you might be thinking: Game her, plate her, bang her. I would give the same advice, except in this case its not worth it. I like my current Gf way more than her and she has a higher sex drive than me. No way Im gonna jeopardize that just to bang some ex.

Not sure what is the point of this thread, I just felt like sharing with you. Im not sure what my ex wants, and I kind of dont care. For now I think blocking her was the right move.
Blocking her was 100% the right move.
I usually say ignore all texts from ex's because even answering them with " hi " or " " hey what's up " shows them ( even if it isn't true ) that you still care about them. They get validated and their ego boosted.
That being said guys still do feel the need to reply and if your fingers won't stop and you must text then train them to only text " who is this. " then block block block and give nothing after that.
She was reaching out to bread crumb you and seek validation to see if you will still react to her.

Cudos for blocking.

Last edited: