Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You don't want a smart girl. Stop asking them to be.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bimbos are actually high IQ enough to realize men want dumb women, while brainlet women pretend to be smart because they are too dumb to realize men dont want intelligent women.
Lot of hot takes on this forum about guys wanting a smart and mature woman. Literally why? Women's value isn't for their smartness or their maturity. In fact, smartness and maturity for men is far different to smart & maturity in definition of women. When I hear that, it makes it sound like some of you guys want is a mother or teacher figure. Cause she is your ideal image of a smart and mature woman. But smart and mature women aren't attractive unless she is the exceptional hot milf fantasy. What's attractive is the sexual qualities a woman presents: nice body and other aesthetic choices. We even take the typical librarian archetype and twist her sexually into a short skirt, big bosom female beneath the glasses.

You don't want a smart women in the way you think.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lot of hot takes on this forum about guys wanting a smart and mature woman. Literally why? Women's value isn't for their smartness or their maturity. In fact, smartness and maturity for men is far different to smart & maturity in definition of women. When I hear that, it makes it sound like some of you guys want is a mother or teacher figure. Cause she is your ideal image of a smart and mature woman. But smart and mature women aren't attractive unless she is the exceptional hot milf fantasy. What's attractive is the sexual qualities a woman presents: nice body and other aesthetic choices. We even take the typical librarian archetype and twist her sexually into a short skirt, big bosom female beneath the glasses.

You don't want a smart women in the way you think.
I actually prefer a smart woman. Who you talk to has a large effect on you. I don't want a mother. I like an intelligent sexy lady. Talking to low vibration women will bring you down.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually prefer a smart woman. Who you talk to has a large effect on you. I don't want a mother. I like an intelligent sexy lady. Talking to low vibration women will bring you down.
Talking to a girl about intelligent stuff will bring my penis down. And her libido.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the contrary. Although I’ve had my moments when I wound up (drunk of course) waking up next to a dumb fvck… I wasn’t exactly proud of it.

It’s not a matter of needing a mother figure or a philosophy buddy. It’s a matter of not allowing your pointer to override your self-respect.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want a smart woman and you don't want someone whose IQ is so low that they are functionally retarded. Most people with IQs in the retarded range are male, so most men don't need to worry about that.

An old Roosh V post that surprisingly wasn't taken down when he converted to Christianity covers this topic well.

I agree with the basic conclusions of the article. I'll add my own spin to it.

Women with advanced level degrees are usually terrible dates, girlfriends, and wives for a lot of reasons. They are too career dedicated, often too feminist, and often too obsessed with social justice warrior stuff.

The exact opposite of the overeducated female lawyer, doctor, or business professional with an MBA is the Walmart cashier who either possesses a high school diploma, GED, or dropped out of high school. This group of women is bad for a lot of reasons too. There's a lot of obesity, single motherhood, and a lack of the ability to commit to something meaningful. Getting a trade school or college degree does demonstrate some amount of aptitude in committing to something.

Ideally, you want the B/C student at a public university with a semi-useful degree (Women's Studies or Fine Art are not useful). The best option are trade school women in a useful trade. Dental hygienists have a useful trade degree, but there are others.

Female lawyers and dentists are not good for girlfriends or wives. Female paralegals and dental hygienists are far more likely to make better girlfriends or wives.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even know what smart is anymore and don't care. She is educated and knows where Washington D.C. is? Couldn't care less. Maturity? I can live without. Fun honest pretty, enjoyable to be around. Some wit & humor. Pitches in. Likes to "you know" do that thing.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want a smart woman and you don't want someone whose IQ is so low that they are functionally retarded. Most people with IQs in the retarded range are male, so most men don't need to worry about that.

An old Roosh V post that surprisingly wasn't taken down when he converted to Christianity covers this topic well.

Women with advanced level degrees are usually terrible dates, girlfriends, and wives for a lot of reasons. They are too career dedicated, often too feminist, and often too obsessed with social justice warrior stuff.

The exact opposite of the overeducated female lawyer, doctor, or business professional with an MBA is the Walmart cashier who either possesses a high school diploma, GED, or dropped out of high school. This group of women is bad for a lot of reasons too. There's a lot of obesity, single motherhood, and a lack of the ability to commit to something meaningful. Getting a trade school or college degree does demonstrate some amount of aptitude in committing to something.

Ideally, you want the B/C student at a public university with a semi-useful degree (Women's Studies or Fine Art are not useful). The best option are trade school women in a useful trade. Dental hygienists have a useful trade degree, but there are others.

Female lawyers and dentists are not good for girlfriends or wives. Female paralegals and dental hygienists are far more likely to make better girlfriends or wives.
I personally would not want a woman with any degree at all. College in any matter turns women into self important annoyances. Even the short time at the sorority with a conservative girl looking for a husband is going to be influenced in some way.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on what smart and mature means in context.

For example, a total idiot won't be good at anything except being a trophy wife and she'll probably put you in debt and exacerbate any problems you have.

A girl who is smart in a helpful way could be a good cook, she could help you with your side hustle, offer solutions you didn't think of and entertain you with funny jokes and interesting stories.

Obviously you don't need a woman who's only book smart at trivia and educated on how to sit at a desk filing paperwork.

I don't want a girl who has some boring career she thinks is important, but I do want a girl who is clever enough to be an asset and an overall interesting person.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want a girl who has some boring career she thinks is important, but I do want a girl who is clever enough to be an asset and an overall interesting person.
If I were to guess, I'd say one of the best examples of this type of girl is the home grown artsy like girls. She doesn't care much for makeup and seems to be more about the nature side of things. She likes painting stuff, getting gadgets for the house, and other frivolities. The contrast and compliment to a man's professional life. Doesn't care much for feminism save for the small things and will try to support you here and there. I know some old guys who had wives like this and they do not make them like they use to, that's for certain. Ironically, it goes well with that chart SW15 linked.

1653783355507.png

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally would not want a woman with any degree at all. College in any matter turns women into self important annoyances. Even the short time at the sorority with a conservative girl looking for a husband is going to be influenced in some way.
I can respect that. I draw the line at a bachelor's degree but the trade school or associate level degree women are often better, if you can get them while still childless. Women with less than a bachelor's degree have children earlier in life.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your assessment on the end is very good. Certain professions will lead to them desiring full control in every aspect and that cannot work for a man if you are married to her.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think men want companionship with older, educated average looking women
They want hot sex and babies with young, fertile, hot women.

I don’t think guys watch adult entertainment because the women in it has a PhD. They watch it because she is young and sexy.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is your self respect dependent on a woman?
You can't be serious.

If you actually believe this, let me know and I'll attempt to dummy down my original posting for your comprehension.

Perhaps your preference for unintelligent women is an example of the old saying... "birds flock together?"

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think men want companionship with older, educated average looking women
This is only because of the mother complex caused by feminist society.