“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #11

All (4) Like Like (4)

    1. Like

      Glassguy

      Moderator 49
      • Messages
        4,788
      • Reaction score
        8,860
    2. Like

      BadBoy89

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        2,388
      • Reaction score
        2,687
    3. Like

      spred

      Don Juan 48
      • Messages
        195
      • Reaction score
        148
    4. Like

      TheCharmingGuy

      Senior Don Juan 29 From North Carolina, US
      • Messages
        325
      • Reaction score
        272
  • Loading…
Top