"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #8

All (5) Like Like (5)

    1. Like

      Striker_93

      Banned 33
      • Messages
        433
      • Reaction score
        453
    2. Like

      RobbyDog

      Don Juan 43
      • Messages
        198
      • Reaction score
        263
    3. Like

      Jack22

      Don Juan 25
      • Messages
        182
      • Reaction score
        255
    4. Like

      Old Paul

      New Member 78
      • Messages
        4
      • Reaction score
        4
    5. Like

      Duke26

      Don Juan 32
      • Messages
        24
      • Reaction score
        42
  • Loading…
Top