“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #1

All (6) Like Like (6)

    1. Like

      Poonstra

      Senior Don Juan 48
      • Messages
        263
      • Reaction score
        189
    2. Like

      Stoic

      Master Don Juan 43
      • Messages
        630
      • Reaction score
        670
    3. Like

      Bigpapa

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        3,423
      • Reaction score
        2,637
    4. Like

      SW15

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        15,423
      • Reaction score
        12,522
    5. Like

      Mike32ct

      • Messages
        8,390
      • Reaction score
        5,132
    6. Like

      Jack22

      Don Juan 25
      • Messages
        182
      • Reaction score
        255
  • Loading…
Top