“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #2

All (6) Like Like (5) Haha Haha (1)

    1. Like

      spred

      Don Juan 48
      • Messages
        195
      • Reaction score
        148
    2. Like

      Zimbabwe

      Banned 30
      • Messages
        2,350
      • Reaction score
        3,079
    3. Like

      Glassguy

      Moderator 49
      • Messages
        4,788
      • Reaction score
        8,860
    4. Haha

      EyeBRollin

      Master Don Juan 37
      • Messages
        10,537
      • Reaction score
        8,538
    5. Like

      HayashiST

      Don Juan 28 From Hong Kong
      • Messages
        19
      • Reaction score
        8
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top