Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The power that every man has is....

TitusRamsies

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn’t say that. A lot of men chase and chase and chase, now they got 2 kids with her. Better that than give up and be single in your 40s.

Now if the man is chasing a non-fertile girl, or a single mother, or a fat girl, or an older girl, then he is an idiot.
After she has had 1000 ****s in her and decides to settle, why chase when you can replace. I'm 30 and know dudes who play friendzone game in their 30s...wtf. If a girl doesn't want to go on dates and smash within 1-2 dates...she's not into you. I only want women who desire me. Lots of dudes lack self respect and are thirsty af. In highschool friendship game is acceptable after college it's strange to me.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walking away is my default. I’m alone most of the time but the alternative is far worse. I only want what I want not some compromise

Read for FREE!

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I don't like the idea of this 'walking away' in small steps stuff. So the person isn't actually walking away - they are just playing game like women do. After a while the women realize the whole thing is bs and won't take the person seriously. When I walk away it is a clean break - there is no contact, no coming back around. It has worked out for me before, quite a bit, where the woman will reach out again at some point. It gives you a slight upper hand but you have to resist making the mistakes you made before --- this is more applicable when you are inexperienced. I don't get really get into these situations now but that is because through trial and error I eventually figured out what to do.
Lol yeah your right it is literally playing the same game as women, i just realized this recently. I do this alot now in my earlier interactions with women.

And yeah its not exactly 'walking away' in small steps but just witholding attention. If they know you are playing a game then let it be known that you can play them at that game. When playing the game you just have to be able to win.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup...the funny thing is by walking away there are times a woman will start to chase you...but you shouldn't do it hoping this happens, rather that you are showing you have self-respect and will only operate on your terms.
True. You walk away because you don't want to waste your time. You have to get to the point where it bothers you that women come back when you ignore them... rather than hoping they do start chasing you.

I blame PUAs and relationship coaches for this bull cr@p, they teach this as a way for men to get women that don't want them. Really men should not play the emotional manipulation games, and if you are doing this the truth is most of the time the woman knows you are doing this. This sort of thing is what women are REALLY good at and you are playing HER game by her rules.

Read for FREE!

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree. Even without other girls at the ready, a man who walks away from a negative situation still has his integrity and peace of mind intact. What could be more meaningful?
True. Agree with your 'disagree.'

I've walked away and cut many hot women when I've had ZERO "options" lined up. What I did and still do have that 98% of all guys don't is pride, dignity, and most of all self respect.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Power to walk away means nothing unless you have options. Only chads and chadlites have a meaningful power to walk away.
Let's not complicate things here.

When a girl friendzones you, you walk away because you respect your time and most importantly yourself enough to not become an orbiter. By walking away, you communicate (to her, to yourself, to the universe) that this is not the "deal" you want.

And from experience, it takes a lot of self-respect, self-awareness, and will-power for a man to walk away from a woman who is not sexually interested in him.

So walking away is a power, and a meaningful one.

And the fact that you have options (or not) have NOTHING TO DO with the fact that you are willing to walk away from the friendzone. And logically speaking, while it's very easy for "Chads" to walk away (due to his abundant source of pvssies), if a guy who doesn't have as many options can walk away, it means he is even more badazz than Chads.

Last edited:

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A friendzone guy is a “half boyfriend.” She keeps him around for attention and emotional support while she’s either fully single or just hooking up with a bad boy.

Once she finds a suitable boyfriend (who is a decent dude), she will largely disappear on the friendzone guy. The decent full boyfriend provides both sex and attention, so the friendzone guy is handed his pink slip because his attention services are no longer needed.

Should the friendzone guy eject long before that happens? Yes absolutely. But I’ll just note that he’s actually on borrowed time to begin with.
Yup this

Read for FREE!

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. You walk away because you don't want to waste your time. You have to get to the point where it bothers you that women come back when you ignore them... rather than hoping they do start chasing you.

I blame PUAs and relationship coaches for this bull cr@p, they teach this as a way for men to get women that don't want them. Really men should not play the emotional manipulation games, and if you are doing this the truth is most of the time the woman knows you are doing this. This sort of thing is what women are REALLY good at and you are playing HER game by her rules.
You don't play someone else's game and women are the masters when it comes to head games. I've always likened it to a great boxer fighting a good mixed martial artist under mma rules. Yes, the boxer has superior punching ability but it means little when the mixed martial artist goes straight for a take down and pummels the boxer into submission.

I've tried it before and all it led to was frustration. Nothing good came out of it and at worst it drove the woman away. There are a few guys who can manage to pull it off but the average guy doesn't have anywhere near the options to use it as an effective strategy.

Typically when it gets to the point where the woman starts playing games/is difficult it means the guy screwed up along the way. Trying to weasel your way back into her good graces usually has the opposite effect and annoys her further. Rather than playing games in the hopes of "winning her over" I think it is far more beneficial to step back and understanding why the situation came about. It is far better to be disappointed once, correct the problem, rather than have it be a recurring problem and be CONTINUALLY disappointed. It's almost unbelievable how some people will not learn and suffer the same thing time and time again and think it is normal.

When you aren't getting what you want out of the situation it is perfectly within your right to walk away (and you should). I have done it many times in my life. I never expected anything to come out of it, but when it did it was normally with women that I had some kind of relation with - either I dated them, knew them pretty well or they had liked me but I did something to upset them. With rando's I wouldn't hear from them ever again (this is not shocking). You shouldn't be getting too hung up about rando women you just met.

The_Hand_Of_God

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some good advice here.

Currently going through a friendzone bull**** thing. For some reason i did not and still do not have it in me to just say bye n never speak again. When she reaches out i still reply.

I do believe in the whole attention thing. I am speaking to her alot less now and my feelings are dying off slowly. I mentioned i had been on a date with someone n it bothered her to ****. Which is mental when you think about it. Tells me friends n then gets weird about me seeing someone, so yeah maybe all she is after is attention.

I do think it is best to say no thanks to the friendship offer, i am just too much of a fanny to do it myself so i suffer longer to reach the same point.

Read for FREE!

The_Hand_Of_God

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know it bothered her? What did she say or do?

I’m not doubting this at all, but just curious how she reacted.
Said 'fuming' when i said i'm going out with someone again n when i asked why she said i don't know. Kept asking over n over who she was, where i am taking her etc.

And then finally said 'have a nice night with her (through gritted teeth)'.

Makes no sense like.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For younger guys it maybe important to walk away for good, this is because you are in a situation where your percieved (or agreed) smv is below hers. Basically this friendzone situation is where your interaction with her are on the assumption that your smv is below hers.

Being able to walk away for good is important if you are in that situation.

For more experienced men, you never enter or remain in the situation where your percieved or assumed smv is lower than the womans.

I approached a 5'11 blonde 9 and got her IL super high. Now have her number and she is being nice. I approached her directly after her IL level was raised up. Chick was working on a drinks stall next to me. Went to get drink and had an interaction, nothing much as I didnt notice her just went a got a drink. Next day went to get another drink still not noticing the chick just thinking of the drink, have some more banter and exchange, 5th day went back and got another drink, this time something weird happens in our banter and there is a subtle connection. Next day I notice her looking at me intently but I pretend not to notice, now she really likes me. I go over to her stall and she gets nervous and asks if I want a hotchocolate, I said No I just came to say Hi, we make some quick talk for 3mins but were both a bit nervous. I continue the interactions for a few days (delaying, buying time, games, whatever) before getting the number. The job ends soon after and now I have her number and maybe organise a date.

But I only moved after I saw that she was more interested in me and was kinda getting in feelings. Going over to her validates her interest in me, whereas if I had made a move on 1st or 2nd interaction without seeing interest from her, it would create the idea that my smv is lower than hers.

Read for FREE!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For younger guys it maybe important to walk away for good, this is because you are in a situation where your percieved (or agreed) smv is below hers. Basically this friendzone situation is where your interaction with her are on the assumption that your smv is below hers.

Being able to walk away for good is important if you are in that situation.

For more experienced men, you never enter or remain in the situation where your percieved or assumed smv is lower than the womans.

I approached a 5'11 blonde 9 and got her IL super high. Now have her number and she is being nice. I approached her directly after her IL level was raised up. Chick was working on a drinks stall next to me. Went to get drink and had an interaction, nothing much as I didnt notice her just went a got a drink. Next day went to get another drink still not noticing the chick just thinking of the drink, have some more banter and exchange, 5th day went back and got another drink, this time something weird happens in our banter and there is a subtle connection. Next day I notice her looking at me intently but I pretend not to notice, now she really likes me. I go over to her stall and she gets nervous and asks if I want a hotchocolate, I said No I just came to say Hi, we make some quick talk for 3mins but were both a bit nervous. I continue the interactions for a few days (delaying, buying time, games, whatever) before getting the number. The job ends soon after and now I have her number and maybe organise a date.

But I only moved after I saw that she was more interested in me and was kinda getting in feelings. Going over to her validates her interest in me, whereas if I had made a move on 1st or 2nd interaction without seeing interest from her, it would create the idea that my smv is lower than hers.
Women only believe some guys smv is lower than theirs but most of the time they’re wrong. Both times I’ve been Friendzoned I ALWAYS ended up dating a better looking girl. Only one of the girls got to see firsthand, wish I could have rubbed in the other girls face but I never got the chance. Sometimes you don’t always have the opportunity to build up her attraction over a 2-4 day span, sometimes you have to ask her out the very first time you ever meet her. If she determines that makes your smv lower than hers oh well.