Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it just me or women have changed?

Magic8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's me or not. I have tried everything and when I say everything I mean everything to date successfully and most of these women I have complained about are into just hooking up and when I am doing the honesty thing as outlined by Mark Manson, a problem I come against. Even if you are honest women do not like that. But I think personally it's just that American women are low quality and it's ridiculous. I simply gave up on dating. Yeah I live in America and can't afford the luxury to move to another country.

So tell me guys, is it just me or have women gotten worse? I could tell you about my experiences but it's too many to tell.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
much worse, for two reasons:

1. The older we get the worse the dating pool is: tolerable women can marry off whenever they want.

2. Can't overstate the negative effects that online dating have had on men's options and women's personalities
I think Obesity is a big one, especially depending on where you live. Maybe not so much out on the west coast though liek California. So many women are fat now under 50. So maybe we find 10-15 percent of women attractive enough to where you would date them.

That makes the pool of dateable, single women very small. Basically have a ton of sharks circling around a small number of women. In general most SANE guys don't want a fat woman, we're going on looks basically with women and won't compromise. While a woman might look over a guys weight issue if he's not morbidly obese if he has other qualities she likes.

There simply isn't enough decent women to go around for most men and this just increases their inflated egos and that's the end result you get. Snotty women.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So tell me guys, is it just me or have women gotten worse? I could tell you about my experiences but it's too many to tell.
It goes both ways dude...
Both low quality dudes and dudeettes out there in en masse.
Loads of low quality simping dudes with nothing to show for and highly entitled "princesses" out there that thinks that the whole world owes them somethings. Especially that men owe them something.

Its all trash...

Make sure you are not one of these losers. :rolleyes:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It goes both ways dude...
Both low quality dudes and dudeettes out there in en masse.
Loads of low quality simping dudes with nothing to show for and highly entitled "princesses" out there that thinks that the whole world owes them somethings. Especially that men owe them something.

Its all trash...

Make sure you are not one of these losers. :rolleyes:
And the fathers too! many of them spoil their daughters and this is how they end up with the princess syndrome as grown women that everyone owes them something.

Magic8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well from all the replies. They are all good ones. Appreciate it guys! Ok so, I'm not one of the "losers" you are talking about, basically what I'm implying is most of the women are so self absorbed, even when I'm merely being friendly they think I'm flirting with them, attractive or not. Ugh. This mindset they have taught me something. One thing Mystery was right about technically if you are friendly or just flirting, you telegraph you are a potential partner, qualify. It usually means you seek her approval. And that's usually the way she thinks with any dude with the attempt to talk to her even if it's communication or not even flirty. Basically what I'm saying is these women's egos are so inflated they think they are hot ****. When in fact they are not.

I'm starting to learn that fat or chubby chicks are arrogant, self absorbed and think you should love them for their inner beauty. And usually want to be in control of a relationship. The only reason why I dated a few of this kind was because I. My younger years I thought they'd be easier to keep in other words I use to be desperate. Now..... Hell no.
And then the beautiful chicks can be just as bad. As someone said being princesses as if they think they are owed something.

So 97% of American women are like this. Even the ones who already have a man, usually they are in control of relationship

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything you just said about women is true. They are incredibly self absorbed and I would wager the overweigh ones are actually worse because the entitlement they feel in today's society is contrasted by the lack of success they have in getting a man, which they then blame all men for which then further sours their attitudes, further driving men away. It is a downward spiral for them. And yes, women are now taught to try to be in a power position in a relationship yet it's not what they truly want inside and it only frustrates them and causes problems in a relationship.

But look, we can complain all day long at the state of women and the world. The simple fact remains that despite all this, you CAN be very successful in dating even in 2021, so long as you don't have the same entitlement you are criticizing women for, and so long as you can be outcome independent. Dating should be about spending time together, having fun, and having great sex. Nothing more. If a girl decides to try to lock you down into a relationship and you decide to let her catch you, then that's how a relationship should form. It should not be you asking for it or driving for it.

One thing about your story that strikes me a bit unusual is that you are complaining that all these women "just want to hook up." I've very rarely experienced that in my successful post-marriage dating life. And it is rare that I see the same complaint here on the forum. So I think it warrants some further digging. Are you having a lot of regular sex with different women? IE is it fairly easy for you to get laid? How often do women you sleep with come back for seconds, or is it usually a one and done? Are you putting out relationship vibes/feelers right after you start hooking up?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's me or not. I have tried everything and when I say everything I mean everything to date successfully and most of these women I have complained about are into just hooking up and when I am doing the honesty thing as outlined by Mark Manson, a problem I come against. Even if you are honest women do not like that. But I think personally it's just that American women are low quality and it's ridiculous. I simply gave up on dating. Yeah I live in America and can't afford the luxury to move to another country.

Four reasons: feminism, simps, social media and online dating.

Regardless, if you become a high value man it doesn't matter as far as getting laid and new girlfriends goes.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Mark is soft. Fellas need to become more savage. Absolute cut throat mercenaries.

You aren't doing it right. You should acquire the resources to go where treated best. This is the bullseye. Women are sport. The caliber is at all time low. Modern women don't qualify for anything but pump and dump.

What do you mean they changed? Haha you been living under a rock the past decade? Women are skiing down cawk mountain having bastard children from different men and dorks are trying to play house? Insert crazy pill dot jpeg right hurrrrr!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Four reasons: feminism, simps, social media and online dating.

Regardless, if you become a high value man it doesn't matter as far as getting laid and new girlfriends goes.
Then why is it you mention online dating but like 85 percent of the women on OLD are not attractive, at least for this forums standards.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Society is declining

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why is it you mention online dating but like 85 percent of the women on OLD are not attractive, at least for this forums standards.

Depending on where you are, there are plenty of attractive women on OLD, most men just cant get them then complain about the leftover trash. The best ones i have met tend to have just recently started / resorted to that then close there accounts immediately after we start dating. OLD is a double edge sword though. Gives women way too much power and ego boost through the tip of their fingers on a daily basis along with social media.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending on where you are, there are plenty of attractive women on OLD, most men just cant get them then complain about the leftover trash. The best ones i have met tend to have just recently started / resorted to that then close there accounts immediately after we start dating. OLD is a double edge sword though. Gives women way too much power and ego boost through the tip of their fingers on a daily basis along with social media.
I got on OLD for the first time in ~4 years as a last resort because cold approaching is not working during the pandemic. My experience this time around was night and day different from 4 years ago when I was blue pilled and hadn't learned everything I have learned here. I very quickly matched with four really hot women. One ended up being the most emotionally healthy, feminine woman I have ever dated, she is really hot, and has the body type I like @ 105lbs with really long legs. I agree OLD gives women too much power and has very negative impacts on dating and society in general, however, if you have discovered this forum and red pill, you are in the 2% of men who have the opportunity to stack the odds in your favor and have a major advantage over the other 98%. In other words, if you are here on this forum, there is NO reason you can't have success meeting and dating women F2F or on OLD.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got on OLD for the first time in ~4 years as a last resort because cold approaching is not working during the pandemic. My experience this time around was night and day different from 4 years ago when I was blue pilled and hadn't learned everything I have learned here. I very quickly matched with four really hot women. One ended up being the most emotionally healthy, feminine woman I have ever dated, she is really hot, and has the body type I like @ 105lbs with really long legs. I agree OLD gives women too much power and has very negative impacts on dating and society in general, however, if you have discovered this forum and red pill, you are in the 2% of men who have the opportunity to stack the odds in your favor and have a major advantage over the other 98%. In other words, if you are here on this forum, there is NO reason you can't have success meeting and dating women F2F or on OLD.

Agreed. As long as you have decent pictures and good first date game OLD is great. The pandemic and social media culture has really beefed it up so to speak. Location is extremely important though.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed. As long as you have decent pictures and good first date game OLD is great. The pandemic and social media culture has really beefed it up so to speak. Location is extremely important though.
Then why since covid the women look a lot fatter on old? A lot less slim women across the board than before covid

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why since covid the women look a lot fatter on old? A lot less slim women across the board than before covid

In Vegas there were plenty of good options. Atlanta wasn't terrible as well. South Florida OLD sucked for whatever reason around the Miami area. Im in Panama now and it's great overall for dating just not for 1 night stands. Pretty conservative dating culture compared to Colombia and the US. Lots of stunners looking for relationships dating and relationships though.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So tell me guys, is it just me or have women gotten worse?
Women have always been the same. It’s just the laws, the system, the court, the movies pander to them and give them power. Why? Because there is money is pleasing women and beta males will spend to get love from women. That’s double cash for the powers that be.

Women in the 50’s were nurturing, feminine, and soft, and expected to have at one child by 25. They were like this because if they weren’t, society would treat them harshly. But those times have changed. Now any decent guy looking for sex or love or relationship is laughed at.

One thing surprises me is a lot of older men seem to be surprised the way women are. It’s like they haven’t dated or have any experience.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
In Vegas there were plenty of good options. Atlanta wasn't terrible as well. South Florida OLD sucked for whatever reason around the Miami area. Im in Panama now and it's great overall for dating just not for 1 night stands. Pretty conservative dating culture compared to Colombia and the US. Lots of stunners looking for relationships dating and relationships though.
Yea, that's shocking for the Miami area, OLD. I live on the opposite coast with an old population age so it's not any better as you can imagine.