"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #14

All (5) Like Like (5)

    1. Like

      derby1

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        3,244
      • Reaction score
        3,403
    2. Like

      RBK

      Senior Don Juan 42
      • Messages
        365
      • Reaction score
        424
    3. Like

      GioWolf

      Senior Don Juan 45
      • Messages
        213
      • Reaction score
        448
    4. Like

      Zimbabwe

      Banned 30
      • Messages
        2,350
      • Reaction score
        3,079
    5. Like

      corrector

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        10,389
      • Reaction score
        4,055
  • Loading…
Top