Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dont ever try and red pill your mates......Ever!

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a vent really, totally my fault considering i warn others not to do it.

Mate was having some troubles with his missus, shes completely spinning his blue pill mind. hes doing all the predictable stuff after shes dumped him.

1.begging.
2. making his social media status's open, hoping shes stalking him.
3. sharing relationship memes about "the one"

I told him quite a lot of stuff about female nature, and he must meet other women instantly and go incognito, his ex will have a 10 man rotation (im being generous, more like 50).

Anyway how has he handled this?, sometime in-between the last 2 weeks hes obviously begged for her back, gone and pillow talked with her, and told her everything I told him in full. you literally couldnt make up how pathetic I think men are as a group, gossiping with a woman.

Shes now sent me a scorning long DM having a go because i encouraged her chap to grow a spine. for which ive ignored.

Moral of the story, let them burn.
WTF? Whats wrong with this bellend?
Let them burn!!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Mate was having some troubles with his missus, shes completely spinning his blue pill mind. hes doing all the predictable stuff after shes dumped him.

1.begging.

I told him quite a lot of stuff about female nature, and he must meet other women instantly and go incognito, his ex will have a 10 man rotation (im being generous, more like 50).

Anyway how has he handled this?, sometime in-between the last 2 weeks hes obviously begged for her back, gone and pillow talked with her, and told her everything I told him in full. you literally couldnt make up how pathetic I think men are as a group, gossiping with a woman.

Shes now sent me a scorning long DM having a go because i encouraged her chap to grow a spine. for which ive ignored.

This post is the distilled essence of why women dont respect men: because they know we dont respect ourselves.

They know we are clowns, white knights and spineless pathetic simps, i have absolutely ZERO sympathy for the "mate" in the OP, and i only hope every other man like him gets it as bad or worse. Women only respect men who respect themselves, and theyre absolutely right to do so. Would you think your daughter could desire and respect a modern man like this? Pathetic.

Last edited:

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1.begging.

Have a similar story with a guy who used to be my friend and dated a commited woman (her bf was a cop). That woman was so ridiculous at a point of feeling jealous about this friend I have. Like she wanted him to be exclusively to her... but she was cheating her bf with that guy... WTF???

I have a serious talk with him, told him a lot of stuffs and tried to warn him about that situation was very dangerous for him. He goes and told everything to her.

She saw me at a bar and come putting her hands on me, almost punching my chest. I just told her: "Yes, I told all that to him... And I wouldn't change a word. It's what I think about it and you would probably do the same if you had a friend on that situation."

After that, I don't try to help anyone unless they ask for that and really want some help.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all you can do is put the information out there to your friend, what he does with it is up to him. Making men aware that what society has taught them their whole life about women and marriage is a lie. Its up to each man what pill he swallows.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They know we are clowns, white knights and spineless pathetic simps, i have absolutely ZERO sympathy for the "mate" in the OP, and i only hope every other man like him gets it as bad or worse. Women only respect men who respect themselves, and theyre absolutely right to do so. Would you think your daughter could desire and respect a modern man like this? Pathetic.
I actually have more dissapointment in men than I do, women. I used to have it in for women, but i cant blame them.

and when I remove all the internet I actually get on very well with women in real life, giggly little children is what they are.

the only time i dont like them is when theyre behind there mobile phone , it turns them into monsters.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The friends that I've made since moving to my current city are all married guys, with one exception of a guy in an LTR for 8 years without marriage. I haven't tried to influence them too much. I just listen. I was surprised to see how much weight the wife of one of my friends has put on since their 2017 wedding. Less than 4 years after the wedding date, she had a spare tire in her midsection while he has stayed in shape.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is the distilled essence of why women dont respect men: because they know we dont respect ourselves.

This is true.So true.Men wouldn’t have to deal with half the **** they do if they simply chose not to stand for it.That sort of passiveness has angered me since before I even knew what the red pill was.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The friends that I've made since moving to my current city are all married guys, with one exception of a guy in an LTR for 8 years without marriage. I haven't tried to influence them too much. I just listen. I was surprised to see how much weight the wife of one of my friends has put on since their 2017 wedding. Less than 4 years after the wedding date, she had a spare tire in her midsection while he has stayed in shape.
You don't have to verbally influence. You can be an example of how your ladies interact with you.