“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #3

All (8) Like Like (8)

    1. Like

      RangerMIke

      Master Don Juan From USA, Louisiana
      • Messages
        4,761
      • Reaction score
        7,971
    2. Like

      bario

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        90
      • Reaction score
        26
    3. Like

      Suave88

      Master Don Juan 47
      • Messages
        710
      • Reaction score
        271
    4. Like

      Georgepithyou

      Banned 30 From Sydney
      • Messages
        1,777
      • Reaction score
        2,213
    5. Like

      Aeterna

      Don Juan 33
      • Messages
        35
      • Reaction score
        54
    6. Like

      SargeMaximus

      Master Don Juan 38
      • Messages
        3,847
      • Reaction score
        1,943
  • Loading…
Top