"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #2

All (6) Like Like (5) Love Love (1)

    1. Like

      manfrombelow

      Master Don Juan 37
      • Messages
        1,715
      • Reaction score
        2,208
    2. Like

      Georgepithyou

      Banned 30 From Sydney
      • Messages
        1,777
      • Reaction score
        2,213
    3. Like

      Paper Crane

      Banned 30
      • Messages
        267
      • Reaction score
        258
    4. Love

      Bigpapa

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        3,423
      • Reaction score
        2,637
    5. Like

      andreihaha

      Master Don Juan 33
      • Messages
        866
      • Reaction score
        830
    6. Like

      Barrister

      Master Don Juan 40
      • Messages
        2,852
      • Reaction score
        5,070
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top